By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Moderators by Country - the local global village

Hey guys, calm it down. THIS right now is the time when all the stuff is happening on the forums. THIS is the time when all the trolls hit hard and the the site explodes in flamethreads and baits. THIS is the time when all the SH&T hits the fan and no one is around doing modship and such advanced arts. that happens DAILY.

This being a boring time when not a lot of members are online? Please.
This being when the forums are dead? no way.

why shoot my cause in the foot?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
THIS right now is the time when all the stuff is happening on the forums. THIS is the time when all the trolls hit hard and the the site explodes in flamethreads and baits. THIS is the time when all the SH&T hits the fan and no one is around doing modship and such advanced arts. that happens DAILY.

Wow, that reminded me of Leonidas. =D

"This is where we hold them! This is where we fight! This is where they DIE!" -300

you know, great leaders lead alike.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

LOL you really want to be a mod.

no i dont. i actually wouldnt have the time nor i think the committment...

i think there are guys who are really craving to be a mod. some of them would do the job witha dedication i wouldnt be able to

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
Faxanadu said:
@Riot: I find the assumption of non-native speakers to not have sufficient grammar skills quite irritating. Look at all our friends from the Netherlands or even someone as weird as Parokki. You have any issues with their grammar?

Note from world to native english speakers: We speak and understand your language fairly well, thank you very much.

Unlike english native speakers who start complaining once a thread switches to spanish. I can only say to those complaints: callate!

I'm not saying that all non-native speakers have crap grammar. Onna76, for example, is a fine poster. However, it may be hard for some people to post wit advanced grammar. Keep in mind that the mods do a lot of articals. You have to able to clearly to do something like that. I have nothing against people who arn't the best at english. It's no big deal. But imagine someone like Kirby007 trying to write a news artical. It just wouldn't work out.

There, you stand corrected. Don't bash on other people's english, you clearly have no grounds... 

@OP: We do need more european mods, and possibly 1-2 more from asia. Don't take RocketPig's profile seriously, I think he has made it pretty clear that he is in fact an American.

Neos said:
SleepWaking said:
Faxanadu said:
SleepWaking said:
So Faxanadu you want to be a mod?

I think there are Europeans on here worthier than me. Rol, Onna (a bit inactive these days), Parokki and some others come to mind.

@Riot, there are some native speakers on here, especially from the UK, who have hideous grammar.

I do not want to see Onna become a mod, Imo she is one of the most negative persons I have ever seen, always bitching about anything. I think somebody with a more positive view of things is much better.

i think they call it a pessimist, but i have to agree with you =)

I don't agree with you guys.  She would be excellent.

First she was just a ordinary wii fanboy but when she got a PS3 things changed...

The only thing that sucks is the fact that she doesn't put much time anymore on forums.

i don't want to be a mod, but i think we need a Spanish one.

ismael said:
i don't want to be a mod, but i think we need a Spanish one.

Diomedes???