By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Something tottaly wierd scary and completely wierd has just happenened

long read, but please read it

My parent have gone on holiday to amsterdam this weekend so I have been looking after my dog. It's just me and him in the house.

Anyway, during the night I woke up really thirsty, prob about 4AM, and got a glass of water from the kitchen. As I came back upstairs I noticed that my parents bedroom door had been opened and in there was my dog lying on thier bed. I tried to shoo him but he just stayed there so I though "whats the worst that could happen" so I left him and went back to sleep.

Anyway, about an hour ago I woke up with my dog yelping to go outside for a wee, so I let him out, but as I came upstairs I noticede my parents bedroom door was fully CLOSED. My immediate thought was that I must have dreamt what had happened before. But when I went back into my room I noticed the glass of water that I went to get that led me to seeing the dog in the room in the first place. I thought this is strange so I went to there room, opened the door and the dog had blatantly been on the bed.

How did he get out of the room if the door was closed? I didn't close the door and someone must have closed at some point and it wasn't me or him.

The only logical thing that I can think of is that someone has gotten into the house, Which is scaring me to hell right now if we have been broken into that's why i'm up so early trying to keep myself awake. I've checked the house over a few times and nothing has been taken. The backdoor wasn't locked (lock doesn't work, long story, but we are getting it fixed)  but the gate and the front door were.

I'm really freaked out thats why I'm trying to stay awake. 

*edit* I have decided that this is my overactive imagination, I'm not going to lose any sleep over this. I have a tendancy to over think things, thats why I play phoenix wright all the time. I don't think it's air conditioning but I think there must be a logical solution.

Around the Network

Sometimes the heat through the vents closes doors is my house :S

Keep that gun in your avatar with you at all times, and read up on the storyline for Clive Barker's Undying for info on what's happening.

Yea my door completely closes on its own due to the air conditioning as well. After you are not scared out of your wits, I have a good story to tell (I dont want to make you more scared though >.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

wouldn't your dog have been barking if there was someone in the house?

Around the Network

that would have just swung the door and it would have rested before the little metel thing mbob that stops them blowing open hts it, if that made sense, this was fully closed, I thought about the heat vents closing the door. I seriously think someones been here.

I also just saw a bottle on the floor of the kitchen from the recycling that I would have picked up if I had seen it before.

I think I could have been staked out, you know someone breaks in and has a quick look around to see if there is anything worth coming back and nicking, if thats the case i have to call the cops

good point okeydokey, although my dog is a lover not a fighter, he very rarely barks at people, he runs up to them wagging his tail, but I would have probably noticed some commotion from him either way

Big brother is watching you

Does the door open in or out? The dog could have bumped the door closed. Anyway, I've had a door shut on me a couple times by themselves...who knows.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

When you wake up dead please send me your ps3. I need one for the tv upstairs.

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681