By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Need for Speed MW U "Graphics seem slightly worse compared to other versions"

ninjablade said:
Otakumegane said:
ninjablade said:

pics*

360 on the bottom and wiiu on top, i know horrible comparison but its something for now, till DF does a proper comparison.

Is...is the top one supposed to look better?

I mean just look at the ground. Textures are obviously superior in the WiiU version.

crappy comparison pics but my opinion the 360 pic looks better but, i think in the DF comparson, the wiiu version will and have a very slight advantage in graphics, but they will look ver close. here is pics of the pc version max setting at 720p vs the 360 version, this version will look better then wiiu version.

I'll wait for the DF comparison.

Careful not to overdo it. 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network

another review, this site gave lego under cover for wiiu the highest score on metracritic here is a quote

http://canadianonlinegamers.com/review/need-for-speed-most-wanted-u-wii-u-review/

"Criterion touts Most Wanted U as their best looking console game to date. If the are improvements over the Xbox 360 version they are subtle at best. I wasn’t able to notice any despite playing the Xbox 360 version quite regularly. That said this game does look fantastic. NFS games have typically had a less-than-perfect framerate. Most Wanted U isn’t perfect but it is the smoothest NFS game I remember playing. There’s a ton of detail, especially when it comes to the particle effects. With the frantic pace of events there is little chance to take in the sights. It is worth taking a moment or two in between events or when searching for collectibles to look around with the right trigger."

lol look at the comments
nobody agrees with David

Otakumegane said:
ninjablade said:

pics*

360 on the bottom and wiiu on top, i know horrible comparison but its something for now, till DF does a proper comparison.

I mean just look at the ground. Textures are obviously superior in the WiiU version.

He...said Wii U is the top one.

Sal.Paradise said:
Otakumegane said:
ninjablade said:

pics*

He...said Wii U is the top one.

And my lack of sleep shos itself. I really need to stop night browsing, bad for my health.

I need 40 winks and I need it yesterday.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network
ninjablade said:

Found the WiiU version.

lol this thread is still going?

I must be going blind or something but I looked at all these pics posted here, Wii U, PC and 360 and honestly all these games look so close there is nothing in any of them that makes me go wow this one is better.

Last time I played a racing game it was about racing and not parking your car to admire the 1% differences in scenery lol.

EDIT: I typed out this post before galaki posted his BLURRED Wii U version. I am not that blind LOL.

Galaki said:
ninjablade said:

Found the WiiU version.

lol, i expect the wiiu version to look better, then the 360 version, it coming out 6 months later, it should be improved a little. just look ar ninja gaiden RE3 on 360/ps3 everybody is saying it has better frame rate then vanilla ninja gaiden 3 and much better frame rate then the wiiu version.

VGKing said:
Cue the excuses.

-EA hates Nintendo
-Shitty port
-Wii U has untapped potential
-Game sucks anyway
-I'd rather buy Mario Kart

How about:

One can dredge the internet to find ONE review that matches one's own opinion.  Heck, even Big Rigs Over the Road Racing has gotten a 10/10:

http://goes-to-11.blogspot.com/2010/03/review-big-rigs-over-road-racing.html

Remember, if it is on the Internet, it HAS to be true!

AnthonyW86 said:
I have stated before, the Wii-U's cpu is simply limiting the gpu. It simply can't communicate fast enough and that's why the Wii-U version will end up looking worse. And yes in other way's Wii-U versions can looking better because of better textures, but that's only because of the larger amount of system memory.

I doubt seriously of the cpu not communicating quickly enough with the GPU? You think it has an MCM design by coincidence? It doesn't look worse.

It looks better.