By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a Democrat, a Republican, or a Redneck?

twesterm said:
stof said:
You're walking down the street with your wife and 2 small children when a man of undetermined Asian ethnicity walks by you and says hello. What do you do?

Scroll down for answer

Democrat's answer

Say hello.

Republican's answer

BANG!

Redneck's answer

See "Republican"

Actually, the true redneck answer should be: What the fuck is an Asian?

Answer: the thing with my bullet in its head.

-edit-

And I grew up in a redneck country inbred hillbilly backcountry shit kicker town so I can say this kind of thing. I went to school one day and in the truck parked next to me there was a dead deer thrown in the back of the guys truck.

I know redneck.

I win this battle: My uncle has a still.

Around the Network
truthiness said:
twesterm said:
stof said:
You're walking down the street with your wife and 2 small children when a man of undetermined Asian ethnicity walks by you and says hello. What do you do?

Scroll down for answer

Democrat's answer

Say hello.

Republican's answer

BANG!

Redneck's answer

See "Republican"

Actually, the true redneck answer should be: What the fuck is an Asian?

Answer: the thing with my bullet in its head.

-edit-

And I grew up in a redneck country inbred hillbilly backcountry shit kicker town so I can say this kind of thing. I went to school one day and in the truck parked next to me there was a dead deer thrown in the back of the guys truck.

I know redneck.

My town had an active chapter of the KKK (which I promise I wasn't a part of) and the name of the town is Whitesboro.

Beat that. 

My city flies the confederate flag on the statehouse.

I'd shoot him atleast 2-3 times to make sure he was no threat.

One shot in the gut, followed by two in the knees if the first shot knocked him down.

Or one in the gut and one in the face if he was still standing.

twesterm said:
truthiness said:

My town had an active chapter of the KKK (which I promise I wasn't a part of) and the name of the town is Whitesboro.

Beat that. 

Epic Win for both of you, though Twesterm's is definitely a little scarier.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

I guess I'm an Independent, since I would point the gun at him and yell "STOP!", give him about 2 seconds to comply (if he was far enough away), and then open fire until he's on the ground.

The key "terrorist"shoot first questions latter probably the whole clip for me too many movies were the baddie takes one gets back up to do more harm. But I took a knife out of a kids hand once he was small and going after someone else.

Also on my 21 Bday a misunderstanding in a parking lot and a Cholita was drunk and pissed called a group of us bad names and a friend told her were to go at night across a parking lot she assumed it was me cause I walked away from the group she was about 5 ft from with a knife in her hand. I ran my arse off my dad was there throwing the party as I went by yelling she got a knife He went after her. She swung the blade at the big mouth who yelled back at her and my Dad proceeded to get behind her grab the arm with knife and choke the crap out of her needless to say 5 other guys jumped her she dropped the knife and all ended well. but ya my Dad's the biggest liberal I know and well I am a republican based on prolife issues. other then that all polititians are full of crap and liars!

PS The girl had five dudes on her and they couldnt keep her still she was diffinetly moving the pile, And my dad is my hero!

@Entroper,

I think that makes you a redneck Independent by the standards of this test =P

@Topic,

My response was to tell my wife to run with the kids and then shoot him in the balls. Since I am an expert shot according to the scenario I would take out his ability to reproduce and provided that was enough to stop him I would then call the police.

Now if he kept coming I would (again using my expert shot skillz provided by the scenario) put a bullet in both knee caps so he knew I was serious. If he still kept coming I would probably take out both shoulders. I'm going for maximum pain before he either stops coming at me or dies.

@topic part 2,

I really don't think this is a democrat or republican type question. Its more about natural human instinct and protecting your family...and in my case perhaps a tad bit of vindictiveness =P

To Each Man, Responsibility

Democrat, Republican?

I'm the marrowvingian.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.