By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
pezus said:
Barozi said:

of course, you can do pretty much everything in PMs except harass users with flaming, trolling or threats.

We can't check it. Other, non-involved members or even non-members can't check it. So we don't care.

I remember a while back that a certain user didn't get moderated for trolling in a PM, even with picture proof. What is needed to prove it?

credibility I guess.

It's easy to fake them, so there is not that much we can do except ask the offender to hear his part of the story.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
dallas said:
Barozi said:

That doesn't matter at all.
You can't post links of pirated games here either.

Would it be ok to send links by PM if the user asks me to send them that way?  Keep in mind that we had several people here wanting these links to be put out, and i'm trying to meet you in the middle

of course, you can do pretty much everything in PMs except harass users with flaming, trolling or threats.

We can't check it. Other, non-involved members or even non-members can't check it. So we don't care.

So we can cyber in PMs?

There'B Pirates!

And space pirates!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

sethnintendo said:
Barozi said:
dallas said:
Barozi said:

That doesn't matter at all.
You can't post links of pirated games here either.

Would it be ok to send links by PM if the user asks me to send them that way?  Keep in mind that we had several people here wanting these links to be put out, and i'm trying to meet you in the middle

So we can cyber in PMs?

Are you going to be the red head?

What an amazing epic bump.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Fuckin' A, man!

You're doing it wrong. You should mix it up a bit. Put "dude" every once in a while instead of "man"

pezus said:
Deyon said:
pezus said:
Fuckin' A, man!

You're doing it wrong. You should mix it up a bit. Put "dude" every once in a while instead of "man"

I am The Dude. Why would I call other dudes dudes?

I am the original Dude so you should thank me for giving you lessons in your dudeness journey!

dallas said:

Who is the girl in 4th picture, Dallas?