By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Mason vs Princess Superstar - Perfect Exceeder

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Around the Network

Portishead - "Wandering Star"

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

In Flames - Metaphor

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

Boston - Foreplay/Longtime

NFGBlinkAC said:
Boston - Foreplay/Longtime

Yowsers! That's a great song. Right now:

All Around the World - Oasis 

Around the Network

listening to the weird stuff bod posted on rols trance thread.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Jock-O-Rama by the Dead Kennedys. Next song on the playlist is Too Drunk to F*** also by the Dead Kennedys.

Flying in the sky - Kidou Butouden.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Begginb by Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons

Me Again! I'm helpin keep this thread alive

Redemption Song - Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros (Bob Marley Cover)