By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Metallica - Bad Seed

Around the Network

days like these - the cat empire

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit

axumblade said:
Thanks to Beoulve, I'm on a White Stripes kick so for the last day and a half I've been listening to almost only their cds destijl and white blood cells.

You're welcome! :P

holier than thou - metallica (i feel like snesboy) ¬_¬

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Cocteau Twins - Carolyn's Fingers

Cocteau Twins - The Itchy Glowbo Blow

axumblade said:
The White Stripes - You're Pretty Good Looking (For A Girl)

I dedicate this song title to trashleg. (lolz)

LMAO! XD

Beoulve said:
axumblade said:
The White Stripes - You're Pretty Good Looking (For A Girl)

I dedicate this song title to trashleg. (lolz)

LMAO! XD

aww you DO love me! i knew it!

^_^ lol. i'll try find a song tomorrow to dedicate to you..

this one's good, i dedicate it to all the americans /english who have a hard time understanding me. (its worth looking up the lyrics - http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Throw-the-%27R%27-Away-lyrics-The-Proclaimers/6299FB5CC8170E0D48256A2B00054B4D)

Fever Ray - Triangle Walks(Tora Vinter mix)

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2