By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Another Benchmark of uh, It's RE6, Bear with me lol

Tagged games:

So yeah, actual score is 10670 RANK S, FRAPS capture at 30FPS gimped the recording. 1080p max everything with Vsync off. PC spec in sig.

Actual Result:

Download benchmark here for funzies if you want: http://www.guru3d.com/files_details/resident_evil_6_benchmark_download.html

Around the Network

why in a benchmark with the same hardware it gets a B and in the other an S??

I'm buying this. The ps3 demo was fun enough.

Heavenly_King said:

Fraps

I didnt enjoy the console demo but its only £20 on Steam with free RE5 which I do like and looks great for a 4 year old game at 60fps.  My 2 year old 2500k with a 460 GTS got an A in the benchmark which I was quite pleased with.

Heavenly_King said:

FRAPS fucks with your vsync in some games or benchmarks in full screen and since youtube is 30FPS, I didn't feel like capturing at 60FPS. I was actually getting from 44-120FPS with it off. I don't like to record benchmarks with my capture PC because I don't like the quality.

Around the Network
ishiki said:

Steam sales for me, heard some awful things lol.

dahuman said:
ishiki said:

Steam sales for me, heard some awful things lol.

I know it's risky, and it did bad critically. But I loved 5, despite a lot of negatvity. Though critics werent negative here. And I wanna another zombie shooter to play coop with my brother, with the silly camp story.

Might regret though heh. And to me the benchmark looks worse than re5 graphically. With enb series at least.