By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many hours a day/week do you play on your Wii?

2-3 hrs playing medal honor 2 online .....I'm addicted !

Around the Network

Recently if it's lucky maybe 3 hours a week. I just got some new DS and PS3 games so until Brawl releases my Wii will just sit there unless someone else uses it.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

about 2 hours a week. I wish i could play more but im just too damn busy at work. I will definitely make sure i make time for brawl though... i might even take a day or two off that week.

The last week approx 20 hours - 17 of those hours where spent playing Fire Emblem (did I mention how great the game is?) and the other 3 playing Tennis/Bowling on Wii Play

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

I haven't played my Wii since before the new year. Which is strange.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Around the Network

Usually at least 1 1/2 hours, but since I signed up for this site, my gaming time has been depleating.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

just have time for one or 2 stars in SMG per day. so less than 30 minutes, but it's because i'm time limited, not want... i still have RE:UC and MP3 to play... and i'm only at 81 stars

gebx said:
The last week approx 20 hours - 17 of those hours where spent playing Fire Emblem (did I mention how great the game is?) and the other 3 playing Tennis/Bowling on Wii Play

?

That's a new one on me....
Actually I did break out Wii play again this month, first time since last summer... I increased my shooting score and once more failed at tanks (still only silver medal )  oh and I suddenly got really good with pose Mii, ecause I was a bit poor at that previously (had silver, now have gold finally)

Just Tanks to get gold in now.

7-9 hours a day for me....stupid Guitar Hero

plus about 30 min to 1 hour of PS3

it depends like right now that i ahvent bought anygames for it and that i still cant find SMG i probably play 30-60 mins a day

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"