By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How many hours a day/week do you play on your PS3?

ZERO - play my wii instead

Around the Network

Yeah wiiforever! +1 for trolling.

Anyways, I only play consoles on weekends and I usually average 6 on my PS3. But my XBL just ran out so I think that number will eclipse 15 hours this weekend.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

If I had it, I'd play it a hour or two per day, as I do with all of my other consoles that I've ever had.

Well, if you are counting playing PS1 games on it, about 3 hours a week (currently playing Final Fantasy IX when I have time). If not, then half an hour a week (to try a demo).

Depends on what I'm doing. If I have a game I want to play, I could spend at least an hour or two a day. Of course, when I'm not on the PS3, it's my PC who gets all my love.

'Yes. Don't you? Yes do you. Who's a good computer. Yes you are.'

Around the Network

ehh... I'd say about 1-2 hours. between all of us at my house, it's on for about 6-7 hrs/day

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

It depends, my brother and myself probably use it a few hours a week. He plays it far more, especially after he got his Christmas gifts (Uncharted and Orange box). I was playing portal, then our roommate kinda spoiled the ending for me.

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

I'm playing Zack & Wiki and Advance Wars, I play just Super Stardust on my PS3 at the moment... Until MGS4 and Devil May Cry 4 that is :)

2-3 hrs weekdays
3-5 hrs Weekend - broken up during the day

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

My PlayStation 3 is used as my entertainment hub in my living room. Its used on a daily basis, for many hours and various reasons including playing games, watching DVDs, and watching Blu-Rays, or internet surfing here and there... I use it to listen to music when I clean my house or do any type of general work. To put it to hours, I'd say its on and being used at least 8 hours a day.