By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Biggest Game Glitchs Ever!!

@Soriku
http://www.trsrockin.com/glitchcity.html
Some pictures and an explanation of Glitch City here.

Around the Network

thought of another good one, -1 level in super mario bros, and little fire mario in super mario bros. super mario bros is actually loaded with fun glitches

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, if anyone ever played metroid 2, that had an AWESOME glitch.

Run back and forth mashing select (or while you're falling) and it basically creates random holes in the ground and wall, etc.

There's extra areas, extra energy tanks, glitched-looking metroids, and other stuff.

As a kid, this was terrifying, as was the entire game of metroid 2.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

@Soriku
I think it was this random gohst thing that was not in the pokedex and was called missingNo. (Missing Number), or called ????. Think I saw it once...

I will return tomorrow, hopfully early if I have no school

(Come on another Storm!!!)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Yeah didn't it creat 99 duplicates of whatever item no.6 was in your inventory?

Around the Network

How about Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing? Wasn't that whole game a glitch?

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

How about the Arwings in Ocarina of Time? That's the best glitch ever, nothing can ever compare.

Does anyone remember the wall-walking glitch in Link's Awakening (Gameboy)? I think if you hit "Select" right as you were walking from one screen to another, you would leap to the same spot on the next screen. This could be used to warp yourself into walls, and you could walk on the ceiling from dungeon to dungeon. It was really creepy and weird...

My Website

End of 2008 totals: Wii 42m, 360 24m, PS3 18.5m (made Jan. 4, 2008)

Has anyone else seen the "wormhole" glitch in Burnout Revenge for PS2? the bottom parameter just randomly disappears and it looks like your car is falling through a white featureless enviroment. Then you reappear exactly where you were when the glitch happened and going 0 mph. It's really funny when it happens to your opponent in split-screen, but it sucks when you are neck and neck 100 feet from the finish line...

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

@ topcat 8, i agree glitch city scares me 2...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man