By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - ALL marioboys bought SMG and Wii? Or speculations made on SMG and SMS sales

I hope to make this thread to be a "crow eating" thread once SMG outsells SMS sales by a healthy margin and when the Wii dwarfs GCN sales. Then the speculation that only Marioboys are buying the system will thus be disproven.

Judging by what I've seen on this forum, I see at least 2 or 3 other threads that mock this one, and I think that's getting a little out of hand.

Around the Network
ReggieNator said:
Neos said:
  Yep. Basically that's all i can say at this thread. That's a picture of me saying "meh"

I love that picture every time I see it, but now it's even funnier with you telling me that it's a picture of you.

crazzyman, come back!

The Ghost of RubangB said:
ReggieNator said:
Neos said:
Yep. Basically that's all i can say at this thread. That's a picture of me saying "meh"

I love that picture every time I see it, but now it's even funnier with you telling me that it's a picture of you.

I think it looks like Reggie is saying, "Yeah I'm great, but what do you want from me, I can't help it."

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Reggie is pretty awesome

Around the Network

Now why da hell was this thread brought back?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Sorry. I was going through Weezy's post history after "the incident," and I found this magic and had to bring it back.

Mario games like Mario Kart games, Super Mario games, sell like hot cakes.
People buy the Wii. Because all the young kids keep pestering their parents until they end up getting a Nintendo Wii. I remember the days when I was a kid I used to pester my parents into buying me stuff and after a while you get what you want. Those were good times indeed, lol.

what was "the incident?"

Weezy got perma-banned.