By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ZoMG!! I JUST BEAT TMNT:Turtles in time

Sorry, seiken, didn't mean to sound like an asshole--just brought back memories of speedrunning is all

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

I loved that game when I was a kid. I should try it on hard mode (was only able to beat easy and normal back then)

Hard mode isnt really hard..

i'm playing to second TMNT on NES

POS game!!

Hi i'm new
Prediction:
EA will buy as many Companies they can,so they can make a super Console that
will have the most exclusive games, and Will win the next GEN

konami's multiplayer beat em ups are awesome, though X-men handily tops turtles in time, If that came to xbla I'd download it in a heartbeat
wonder if Sengoku 3 will hit the virtual console, best beat em up ever, save of course for turtles, x-men or the simpsons when playing with 4+ players

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ain't done nothing until you beat NES original TMNT from 1989...

...with RAPHAEL! NOT Donatello.

Then ya done something. And that's the bottom line because Stone Cold said so!

John Lucas 

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

Around the Network

JL, I didnt think the original TNMT was beatable.

what a hard game.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I owned Turtles in Time. I thought it was rather easy. Great game for 2 players.

weezy said:
Arcade beat em ups FTW!

anyone remember Alien vs Predator?

The Drive in Movie Theatre by me still has an Alien vs Predator Machine.  That game was great... unlike most arcade beat em ups it really wasn't a token guzzler.  Me, My girlfriend and a couple friends got their early to play it and we ended up missing the first part of the movie because we still had our original guys.

Say why don't we get beat em ups anymore? Atleast some downloadble 2D ones.

What i'd give for another River City Ransom... but with saving... not 50 character long passwords.

I love that game, me and my old mate bradley used to play that on two player and literaly complete it and start again.
We also used to play a game called Sunset Riders 2 player, still IMO one of the best co-op games ever made.

Actually has anyone here ever played sunset riders for Snes?