By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Launch line up, what game are you looking forward to?

BasilZero said:
Sadly none atm ;(

But if I had extra cash to burn and get a PS4 day 1 - I would get Killzone Shadow Fall.

Waiting for FFXV?

I swear the lack of Japan presence ticked me off at that conference.

Capcom with a western style dragon hunt and Square with...well Square.

If this continues I'll likely just pick it up at the very end of the cycle like the PS3. (Picking one up this Summer likely)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network

The Witness.

Though I really hope Sony secures some JRPG love at launch or at least in the launch window. They surely can't make the same mistake 3rd launch in a row o_o;;

Killzone Shadowfall

Knack

DriveClub (Have never really been into racers, i'd like to try it out)

Those I plan to buy later in the year include

Killzone: SF
inFAMOUS SS
DriveClub
Knack
Watch Dogs
Assassin's Creed IV

I don't expect Deep Down to be there so I didn't list it. If E3 has more stuff that looks interesting then that's fine with me. I'll probably get Destiny and Diablo III later, but no rush.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

The Witness, Drive club, Knack. In that order.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Around the Network

BF4
KZ: SF
Driveclub
inFamous: SS
Maybe Knack... need to find out more.

Not extremely hyped for any, but I'll probably end up buying all. Waiting on new announcements to REALLY get me hyped, like the Santa Monica or Ready at Dawn new IPs.

Driver Club!!!! Perhaps Fifa too

Infamous is day one for me
Then prob killzone.
I need to see more of deep down and destiny

inFamous: Second Son

Watch dogs

Drive club 

and even Killzone looks good 

And for unanounced games: Saints Row 4 and maybe a FIFA game 

dat infamous game