By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Every North Korean Website Just Shut Down.

As of ~10 minutes ago, every North Korean website has gone offline. I can't resolve any .KP address (the few that are there).

This is very scary. I wonder what the reasoning is behind this: a cyber attack, preparation for war, a false flag incedent, or China (who I believe controls the hardlines' connection to the larger trucks) pulling the plug on their system.

I'm sure updates will follow, but I don't think this is on the news yet.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

Both of them?

What does shutting off websites have to do with war?

Deyon said:

It could be them shuttering all exteranl communications to reduce vunerabilities and word getting out about internal plans within the DPRK.

@Badgenome - I actually checked about 5 North Korean news/travel sites. They exist... Barely. But they exist.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

These are dark times Mr. Stickball.

Around the Network

Knowing North Korea they probably just couldn't afford the electricity bill this month.

mrstickball said:
Deyon said:

It could be them shuttering all exteranl communications to reduce vunerabilities and word getting out about internal plans within the DPRK

Tiny North Korea thinks they can beat America in a war? How stupid are they

kain_kusanagi said:
Knowing North Korea they probably just couldn't afford the electricity bill this month.

Well big boy Kim has to eat you know.

kain_kusanagi said:

It was either electricity or nukes, and well it's pretty obvious which one they chose.

The only thing it might be is that rumor that they have at last run out of food, and so are just going to take the whole thing down in nuclear fire rather than have a counter-revolution.

Which would be horrible if that were the case.

But again, North Korea has no business thinking it can win a war.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.