By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Every North Korean Website Just Shut Down.

Deyon said:
mrstickball said:
Deyon said:
What does shutting off websites have to do with war?

It could be them shuttering all exteranl communications to reduce vunerabilities and word getting out about internal plans within the DPRK

Tiny North Korea thinks they can beat America in a war? How stupid are they

They may believe it is possible to end sanctions and retain power by invading South Korea. It is a plausible but unlikely outcome. The US has allowed obviously [human-rights abusing, undemocratic, unstable] states to exist before, and even cooperated with them (Cold War guerilla support, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia,  ...)

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Both of them?

More northern propaganda we know there's only one.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

BaldrSkies said:
kain_kusanagi said:
Knowing North Korea they probably just couldn't afford the electricity bill this month.

It was either electricity or nukes, and well it's pretty obvious which one they chose.

You mean, intermitend power outages and low yield nukes with less range than a 90 year old man with a bum leg? Kill two birds with one stone.

i doubt this is the first time this happened

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Soleron said:

They may believe it is possible to end sanctions and retain power by invading South Korea. It is a plausible but unlikely outcome. The US has allowed obviously [human-rights abusing, undemocratic, unstable] states to exist before, and even cooperated with them (Cold War guerilla support, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia,  ...)

If North Korea invades South Korea the US and all their allies will beat the living crap outta them. Unless Russia and China gets involved, then were f**ked.

Around the Network

NK can't just blitz SK, there's 30k US troops there on top of the SK troops. If you factor in the US troops in the region it's probably close to 100k + an entire fleet, complete with aircraft carriers and land based airfields in Japan.

However, if NK invades on the day Starcraft 2 expansion launches, you can count the SK troops out. It would be a total surprise attack!

Maybe dennis rodman will pay there bill.maybe north korea government shut it down them selfs they are still. useing 56k lol

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

kain_kusanagi said:
Knowing North Korea they probably just couldn't afford the electricity bill this month.

More likely scenario the guy peddling the bicycle died and Kim ate the oxen who where there as the back up system .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Deyon said:
Soleron said:

If North Korea invades South Korea the US and all their allies will beat the living crap outta them. Unless Russia and China gets involved, then were f**ked.

Regardless, before they get crunched, they can serious damage.  There are alot of very pretty women in South Korea.

Still, I would imagine an invasion force would be noticed days before they were ready.  There many eyes focused on that border.

Could you access these websites beforehand? I think they might be blocked to the outside world or something. Other official North Korean websites without the .kp still work.