By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Event Pokemon soon to be available!

http://www.pokemon.com/darkrai/

Nintendo will be releasing information on how to obtain Darkrai for the US. If it involves the Member Card (a key item in Diamond/Pearl), I already have one through an Action Replay. The Japanese gamers got a Darkrai with the movie release in theaters that had Dialga and Palkia's signature moves; Roar of Time (Dialga) and Spatial Rend (Palkia). Lucky Japanese...lol But that Darkrai wasn't in-game; it was downloaded at movie theaters.

Info on the releasement of Darkrai will be updated on the weblink I gave at the start of this thread. If anyone is interested in the movie which will be released in the US on DVD (it's the 10th movie), they are showing a sneak peek on Cartoon Network this coming Friday after a 3 new Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes.

Around the Network

I have every thing I need for that game from Action Replay so I could care less about these events.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I got this pokemon from Action Replay and it´s a good pokemon

Action Replay is the way to go...

Well if they allow you to download the pokemon through wifi, that's better than it used to be. Those events for previous games were always too far away from me, so I was forced to use AR if I wanted the pokemon.