By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Do you stand your PS3 up, or lie it on its side?

Quick, easy question. My 80 GB just looks so sleek and majestic standing up that I never even thought of lying it on its side~ lol <333

J-whorage <333
Around the Network

Same here.

i lay it down on its side....i dont have enough room to stand it up in my enteraiment center....damn now i wish i could

I lay mine down on it's side

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

On it's side. It fits into my entertainment stand better that way.

There are 10 types of people.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Around the Network

I've laid mine down cause I had problems with overheating (I don't think it was due to it's surroundings) so now it is in a more open area on its side

Yeah, I heard standing it up causes it to overheat. I play it safe and lay it down.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

has there ever been a report of PS3 dying due to overheating?

Mine stands up, right beside my TV.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Mine is laying flat, right on top of my HDA2 hddvd player Its only because I dont have room in my TV stand for it to stay upright, otherwise Id probably prefer it that way since the PS3 looks pretty cool standing up.

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

I've got it lying because my Wii was already standing next to the tv. I guess it looks better if it's standing up straight but whatever, i just wanna play games ^^.

THE NETHERLANDS