By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WTF!!! Devil May Cry 4?

Every site I look on, it is £10 more expensive on the PS3 than on the 360 (UK). 

At:

amazon.co.uk

play.com

gameplay.com

game.co.uk

it is £30 on 360 and £40 on PS3. Seriously what the f^*k is up with that. I am pissed off to the max. Wasn't it meant to be a PS3 exclusive at first? Now it is 33% more expensive on the PS3? Any reasons for this? 

Around the Network

Are you looking at the special edition by any chance :P My local gamestop has both at the same cost xD

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

No, normal edition for both. The special edition is also £10 more expensive on the PS3, on every site.

I think thats the same for a lot of PS3 games in Europe

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

No, all multi-platform games are the same price. This is the only exception. Not paying £40 for a game, if exactly the same game is £30 for another system.

Around the Network

....same here in america both verisions at $59.99....but the collectors edition is $79.99?

tombi123 said:

Every site I look on, it is £10 more expensive on the PS3 than on the 360 (UK). 

At:

amazon.co.uk

play.com

gameplay.com

game.co.uk

it is £30 on 360 and £40 on PS3. Seriously what the f^*k is up with that. I am pissed off to the max. Wasn't it meant to be a PS3 exclusive at first? Now it is 33% more expensive on the PS3? Any reasons for this? 

Import it from the US, it's $60 over here

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

I was confused by this too, although it is still a good deal getting the special edition for the same price as the normal one from amazon. £30 is an amazing price for a special edition

Here in the Netherlands, PS3 games are around €65 (sometimes €75!!!), 360 games around €60 and Wii games around €50. Price is a big factor why I don't buy a lot of games for PS3 unfortunatly...

OMFG your right, just looked at HMV and Virgin

HMV=£29.99 vs £39.99
Virgin=£32.00 vs £39.00

I have never seen a multiplatform game at a different price before