By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3's Last 8 core 1st party retail games Average 79 Metacritic - We need to talk

RolStoppable said:
1) Those are first party games, not the last eight PS3 games.
2) You should make it a habit to proofread your thread titles, because it's getting embarrassing.
3) Sony isn't in as good of a financial position as they used to be in, so they can't afford to pay off reviewers anymore.

I fixed it.  thanks lol

Around the Network

rubbish besides where is ni no kuni?

Only one bad game there, maybe two. Those are mostly B-level games, as well.

Wait, you're including God of War Ascension after only three reviews? Look,I'm kind of tired right now, let's just pretend I posted a facepalm picture. That way no one gets hurt.

wolfofthepack said:

Not 1st party

Yea...WHERE IS NI NO KUNI!

Edit - Nvm he said first party

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
What is the point in the OP?

Poke holes in the notion that More exclusives doesnt always mean better. Nevermind the notion that exclusives are automatically expected to sell a lot, thats for another thread.

I see the above list as wasted time, money, and developer effort since none of them are expected to make a significant profit or drive PS3 sales to any meaningful degree.

Oh, but it makes forum dwellwers happy when making EXCLUSIVE LISTS! lol that is exactly why Sony invests millions upon millions, to fuel the list wars :P

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

pokoko said:

Wait, you're including God of War Ascension after only three reviews? Look,I'm kind of tired right now, let's just pretend I posted a facepalm picture. That way no one gets hurt.

18 reviews

JayWood2010 said:
wolfofthepack said:

Not 1st party

u now decide to fix it!

JayWood2010 said:
pokoko said:

18 reviews

The game is going to get well over 80 reviews so it's not fair to judge it so early.

riderz13371 said:
JayWood2010 said:
pokoko said:

18 reviews

The game is going to get well over 80 reviews so it's not fair to judge it so early.

I'll continue to update.  no worries there.