By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

Some thoughts:

HappyD: Is ignoring the big elephant in the room which is weird considering how loud he usually is.

Mario: Was on nacho day1 and pushed for his lynch day1....I'm guessing maybe he is waiting for a defence
like Rol asked....I dont think he's with Nacho (maybe da SK tho)

Rol: Voted Nacho for no real reason. While its true he flip flop alot he jumped off nacho's case faster
than usual once the votes started pouring in and tried to shift the lynch train back to radish
Today he was quick to vote Nacho, but asked for others to wait for a defence.

DT: Claimed he was poisoned, but said porf didn't tell when he'll die (which makes me doubt his claim)
He will supposably die tonight or in the beginning of the next day( kinda the same thing)
So If lives on day3 then I really really doubt his claim.

MT Zehvor: Replace or mod kill plz

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
I agree with Rol in that no one else should vote Nacho until he has had a chance to give a defence, despite being likely to be fabricated.

No harm in waiting, but you guys need to talk and discuss stuff.

I expected more activty after my bombshell....looks like that most of the active posters are bezy discusing matters in the mafia quick topic.

This is a town of lurkers.................I miss Linkz at least he kept things more lively.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Should I vote, or should we wait for his defense?

Also, the fact that we have a 2 shot doc+watcher didn't get blocked tells me scum has no roleblocker.

Every time we've doubted the cop report, it's never ended well. Nonetheless, Nacho hasn't even appeared yet! Let's at least allow him to try a defence (although I won't listen to it anyway)

@Spurge etc. I'm semi-confident that Spurge is town following my reread, so I'm happy with what I've done for now

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

VOTALS

Player L-9 L-8 L-7 L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynched
 spurgeonryan supermario

nachomamma8 nen-suer RolStoppable spurgeonryan Bong Lover benao87 AstroGamer NoCtiS_NoX Yoshiya    
  T-5 T-4 T-3 T-2 T-1 Timelimit
 TimeLimit

VOTES FOR:

spurgeonryan: supermario128
Nachomamma8: nen-suer, RolStoppable, spurgeonryan, Bong Lover, benao87, AstroGamer, NoCtiS_NoX, Yoshiya

VOTES BY:

supermario128: spurgeonryan
nen-suer: nachomamma8
RolStoppable: nachomamma8
spurgeonryan: nachomamma8
Bong Lover: nachomamma8
benao87: nachomamma8
AstroGamer: nachomamma8
NoCtiS_NoX: nachomamma8
Yoshiya: nachomamma8

Signature goes here!

nen-suer said:
Some thoughts:

HappyD: Is ignoring the big elephant in the room which is weird considering how loud he usually is.

Mario: Was on nacho day1 and pushed for his lynch day1....I'm guessing maybe he is waiting for a defence
like Rol asked....I dont think he's with Nacho (maybe da SK tho)

Rol: Voted Nacho for no real reason. While its true he flip flop alot he jumped off nacho's case faster
than usual once the votes started pouring in and tried to shift the lynch train back to radish
Today he was quick to vote Nacho, but asked for others to wait for a defence.

DT: Claimed he was poisoned, but said porf didn't tell when he'll die (which makes me doubt his claim)
He will supposably die tonight or in the beginning of the next day( kinda the same thing)
So If lives on day3 then I really really doubt his claim.

MT Zehvor: Replace or mod kill plz

Which elephant in the room, the one that's called

vote: Nacho

?

@FF. I think it was page 17 or 18 at 50ppp. CTRL-F your name said to find me quoting you.

No one should hammer until we give Nacho a chance to speak. You are scum if you do.

Also, I had a dream that Yoshiya killed me, although I don't put any stock into that like Prof does with his "dreams". :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

RolStoppable said:
Yoshiya said:
I agree with Rol in that no one else should vote Nacho until he has had a chance to give a defence, despite being likely to be fabricated.

I don't see things that way anymore due to nacho's post. We are looking at a case where it's clear that either nen or nacho is a liar. The discrepancy between their statements can't be explained with a bus driver messing things up.

nen claims that he and nacho targeted hatmoza.
nacho claims that he didn't target hatmoza.

If there was a busdriver switch between hatmoza and nacho's supposedly different target, then nen shouldn't have seen nacho. Between nen and nacho, one is a liar and we must lynch to get confirmation on who it is. nen has already laid out the reasons why he is more trustworthy than nacho, so it should be pretty clear who we are going to lynch. Especially because nacho's defense didn't amount to more than buying himself more time.

Also, waiting for nacho's defense wasn't the only reason why I said that things shouldn't be rushed too much. There's DT and this poison thing, plus his implication that he got some info due to his role. While this information might out a town power role (and thus shouldn't be revealed), DT could at least claim his role, so we can check if a poison doctor (if he exists) should even bother to save him. For all we know, DT could be a poisoned scum. If he roleclaims, we could check the validity of his towniness. I have my doubts about the whole poisoning anyway.

@nen: YesterDay I voted nacho solely for the reason to get him to post, just like I voted zero right before him. When you reread the posts from yesterDay, it should be clear what linkz and I were doing.

If DT is scum he would know that no one will counter claim him being posioned since the poisoner apparently is always scum. It could be a way for scum to fake claim poisoning to try to reveal who the (poison)doctor is (I am guessing a doctor can also cure poison?).

Bong Lover said:

If DT is scum he would know that no one will counter claim him being posioned since the poisoner apparently is always scum. It could be a way for scum to fake claim poisoning to try to reveal who the (poison)doctor is (I am guessing a doctor can also cure poison?).

Poison doc can't normally cure poison because someone poisoned dies at the end of the Day. We have had a game before were the poison killed at the end of the Night afterwards however and I think poison doc could cure in that.