By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

radishhead said:

Playing mafia is just a whole bunch of charades - I don't see what the big deal is. The cop could do a lot worse than scanning you

The whole premise of that suggestion was based off of hogwash, I hope any town in their right mind will be able to see that for themselves.

HoS Radish.

Around the Network
benao87 said:
Linkzmax said:
benao87 said:

He joked about us not having the same level as the newbies from the site you quoted. But, I do agree that we are different, and the distribution of the game, is also different. However I did point out that I'm taking your arguments into consideration, as I think those are some interesting data.

The statistics Nacho provided are for many different setups. How do you know the distribution of the game is different from one of them?

I was just checking at the number of the players in such distributions, and our game. But now that you point it out, maybe prof made a proportional distribution to those. Now I'm again in limbo.

Unvote: No lynch

In need to clear my thoughts, before commiting to the no lynch vote.

That was more of a test to see if you really did read it, and a small hope that would you spill that you know it's different due to being scum. Yes, while the numbers are different, the proportion will be roughly the same.

spurgeonryan said:
Are you saying you do not want the cop to waste a scan on you happyd?

No, Spurgey, what I mean is

The whole premise of that suggestion [the cop scan on me] was based off of hogwash, I hope any town in their right mind will be able to see that for themselves.

RolStoppable said:
benao87 said:
Completely unrelated to the game, but do you guys also see some quote boxes incomplete? Site is broken?

It has to do with how people do multi-quoting. Certain ways lead to the box being cut off in the original post that uses a multi-quote and this carries over when someone quotes said multi-quote post.

Ok, thanks.

Linkzmax said:
hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:

Don't be a bitch just because you don't have time. You are one of my current town reads, so I'm counting on you to help negate/strengthen my thoughts.*

Are there any reads you haven't already mentioned?

I'm not being a bitch, I just work 12 hour shifts. And it's not like I wasn't active before that, just said I I couldn't post last night.

Nen and DT are my prime suspects as I mentioned earlier in the game. I may even switch my vote to nen when I'm fully caught up.

I'm wary of you and F-F but you both suspect nen (up to what I read anyway) so a nen flip would make me feel better or worse about you two. Regarding F-F, I didn't think I would be too concerned about his return, but as soon as he appeared after  many mentions, and a couple votes, my basic instincts just raised limp flags for some reason. I know that's a primitive reason but that's how I feel.

You because of your buddying... I don't mind it too much actually but your erected penis keeps bumping into my thigh.

I meant for voting No Lynch.

Not really. But I was planning on voting nen last night.

Sorry nen, you know I still love you.

Vote: nen

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:

Playing mafia is just a whole bunch of charades - I don't see what the big deal is. The cop could do a lot worse than scanning you

So what would be some of those worse things the cop could do?

They can rage quit mid way through day 1. I've seen it happen.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

supermario128 said:
hatmoza said:

okay, I was going to tell mario that I thought his list was so shitty it gave me a town impression.

Alright, what would you change about it?

In other words, who do you think is scum/ town?

My town list is is Bong and stefl, even though I was irritated by his "sound" post. That made no sense to moi.

I'm wary of rol.

My prime suspects are nen and DT.

Players that will go either way based on nen's flip are F-F and Linkz.

Players I want have sex with... Radish!

happydolphin said:
radishhead said:
AstroGamer said:

Something about Linkz is rubbing me the wrong way so

Vote: Linkz

You'll probably have to elaborate on this one  more if you want any support

I'm not feeling Linkz as Mafia aligned this round - when he is he's normally trying to get me lynched

Contradicted with:

radishhead said:

1. I didn't actually see Rol saying that he only voted to get a reaction, so my comment was purely based on the excuse that you gave for voting Spurge earlier. It was pretty weak.

2. Linkz is probably mafia this round, so it's really for the good of town

Stop flip-flopping. Also, if you think he's town, what do you think of his defence of Seth as town (here and here)?

Honestly, I was looking over most of your posts, but this contradiction... totally throws Radish in my scum pile.

hatmoza said:

Honestly, I was looking over most of your posts, but this contradiction... totally throws Radish in my scum pile.

I'm glad. Now let's make sure not to let Linkz go off on a free get-out-of-jail card with his logic on Seth, if that's something you could agree with me on.

RolStoppable said:

What does this mean? FF voting for you because seth is new made more sense than FF's initial suspicions of you?

There you go.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)