By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

Linkzmax said:
In regards to your sowing of distrust, I will have to do my due diligence and check some town games as well.

Don't bother, like I said using past games wont work aginst me coze I always play the same way.

I dont have a scum/town patterns. I aways play as my town self regardless of my aligment.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Thanks for that.

Yoshia. Your ball.

That is a good start astro! Why did it take this long for you to tell us? Did you just notice?

Care to explain what you mean by this? (I'm sure I'm just being an idiot).

Also, your outburst after the votes has weakened my resolve to get you lynched so for now;

Unvote

radishhead said:
Nachomamma8 said:
radishhead said:

What do you think of nen and spurge?

I reckon spurge is a town power role, judging from his responses to the (honestly, pretty unneeded) voting

I'm not sure about Nen- if he turned out Mafia I wouldn't be shocked, but I'm not confident enough to vote

You seem to be under the impression that Rol speaks for both me and him since he was the only one out of us two that said we were voting to get a response. I gave my reasons for voting Spurge and I voted him because of them, not just so I could get some response out of him. Read the thread properly next time you catch up please.

supermario128 said:
@Nacho
I'll give more reasoning for my list tomorrow. 

Why tomorrow? Why not today?

radishhead said:
Oh for the record, DT, Yoshiya and I were all out last night - DT has been away longer because his internet was disconnected, but I imagine he'll be allowed to use it again soon

DT's got connection again and he had it on Friday meaning there was nothing to stop him posting then. He'll likely use the excuse of playing SimCity when he gets back but considering the waiting times we all know that's BS :P

Vote: DT

(An attention grabber since quoting him alone hasn't seemed to work)

Also, I never noticed just how much Radish likes to tunnel Linkz O.o

Yoshiya said:
radishhead said:
Nachomamma8 said:
radishhead said:

What do you think of nen and spurge?

I reckon spurge is a town power role, judging from his responses to the (honestly, pretty unneeded) voting

I'm not sure about Nen- if he turned out Mafia I wouldn't be shocked, but I'm not confident enough to vote

You seem to be under the impression that Rol speaks for both me and him since he was the only one out of us two that said we were voting to get a response. I gave my reasons for voting Spurge and I voted him because of them, not just so I could get some response out of him. Read the thread properly next time you catch up please.

Also, I never noticed just how much Radish likes to tunnel Linkz O.o

1. I didn't actually see Rol saying that he only voted to get a reaction, so my comment was purely based on the excuse that you gave for voting Spurge earlier. It was pretty weak.

2. Linkz is probably mafia this round, so it's really for the good of town

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
AstroGamer said:

Something about Linkz is rubbing me the wrong way so

Vote: Linkz

You'll probably have to elaborate on this one  more if you want any support

I'm not feeling Linkz as Mafia aligned this round - when he is he's normally trying to get me lynched

Contradicted with:

radishhead said:

1. I didn't actually see Rol saying that he only voted to get a reaction, so my comment was purely based on the excuse that you gave for voting Spurge earlier. It was pretty weak.

Stop flip-flopping. Also, if you think he's town, what do you think of his defence of Seth as town (here and here)?

happydolphin said:
radishhead said:
AstroGamer said:

Something about Linkz is rubbing me the wrong way so

Vote: Linkz

You'll probably have to elaborate on this one  more if you want any support

I'm not feeling Linkz as Mafia aligned this round - when he is he's normally trying to get me lynched

Contradicted with:

radishhead said:

Stop flip-flopping. Also, if you think he's town, what do you think of his defence of Seth as town (here and here)?

I can only assume you noticed the contradicting statements because you KNOW that Linkz is mafia or town for sure. Either you're his mafia buddy, or you're mafia and know that he's town.

I think his points are fair enough

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
benao87 said:

He joked about us not having the same level as the newbies from the site you quoted. But, I do agree that we are different, and the distribution of the game, is also different. However I did point out that I'm taking your arguments into consideration, as I think those are some interesting data.

The statistics Nacho provided are for many different setups. How do you know the distribution of the game is different from one of them?

I was just checking at the number of the players in such distributions, and our game. But now that you point it out, maybe prof made a proportional distribution to those. Now I'm again in limbo.

Unvote: No lynch

In need to clear my thoughts, before commiting to the no lynch vote.

Completely unrelated to the game, but do you guys also see some quote boxes incomplete? Site is broken?

RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:
happydolphin said:
radishhead said:

Contradicted with:

radishhead said:

I can only assume you noticed the contradicting statements because you KNOW that Linkz is mafia or town for sure. Either you're his mafia buddy, or you're mafia and know that he's town.

It's a pretty obvious contradiction within the span of a few hours. If you conclude that happydolphin can only be mafia for noticing it, what's stopping you from voting him?

I just need the Cop to confirm it for me

Watch me on YouTube!

radishhead said:

I appreciate Rol supporting my suspicion of you. I don't need to know Linkz's alignment to know that you are non-committal to your reads on him in a very short spand of time (1 hour). As such you have no position on your reads because you're playing a charade, simple as that.

His points are fair enough hey? So you to think that mafia can't fault because they are coached? We must be in one hell of a shit show then as town, good luck to us?

Nah, I think you're quite scummy to be quite honest.

Asking the cop to waste a scan on me because of a blatant contradiction you made? Way to go town, right? Wrong.

happydolphin said:
radishhead said:

I appreciate Rol supporting my suspicion of you. I don't need to know Linkz's alignment to know that you are non-committal to your reads on him in a very short spand of time (1 hour). As such you have no position on your reads because you're playing a charade, simple as that.

His points are fair enough hey? So you to think that mafia can't fault because they are coached? We must be in one hell of a shit show then as town, good luck to us?

Nah, I think you're quite scummy to be quite honest.

Asking the cop to waste a scan on me because of a blatant contradiction you made? Way to go town, right? Wrong.

Playing mafia is just a whole bunch of charades - I don't see what the big deal is. The cop could do a lot worse than scanning you

Watch me on YouTube!