By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

Linkzmax said:

sethnintendo said:

[Snip]

Hatmoza is possible scum because of his VGC reputation.

This is a town post.

Care to elaborate on the reasoning why?

Around the Network

Sure. It's such unbelievably bad logic.(as is the suspicion about spurge) It's the type of opinion newbs tend to have, where behavior outside of this Round of Mafia would influence what role they get. It's uncoachable.

Linkzmax said:
Pray tell happy, what about Bong is threatening to me?

Just watch. Nothing suits town better than deductive reasoning. I think he's already displayed his capabilities this far, and I'm pretty certain that makes you a tad nervous as scum.

So in this delusional world of yours, nen is my scumbuddy or a townie?

Linkzmax said:

I'm not sure yet but I'm pretty positive you and Seth are in the same team.

Around the Network

Well I'm pretty positive that's the case too. See we can agree!

Linkzmax said:
Well I'm pretty positive that's the case too. See we can agree!

:) That's awesome. I just think you're both in a scumteam though.

Linkzmax said:

Here's a possible scenario:

My read on nen is good, he was not able to present a very solid case against it and now you are trying to deflect from it.

I didn't really think it was very likely until this post, but why go to the step of calling someones theory something out of a 'delusional world'. This is suspicious to me, it's the same kind of trying to appeal to ones own superiority that really raised the red flag on nen-suer for me.

Bong, that was directed at happy. Since before you, nen was the only one I mentioned being suspicious of. So if I believe you are a threat due to your deductive skills, it would suggest I don't want you going after nen. Further, that would mean I was bussing my scummate, which is not beyond me, yet totally completely unneeded when the FF train could be the spotlight. Ahhh, but what if FF is scum too you say? Well then sacrificing him serves the same purpose as bussing nen.

Bong Lover said:
RolStoppable said:
Bong Lover said:
haha! awesome. so sethnintendo is very likely town then. I thought as much.

What exactly makes you think that sethnintendo is town?

Here's the solution to the Wii U problem:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=151767

If I recall he was confused by the missing Quick Topic thread, much like I was myself when the question came in but I didn't mention it in my reply. Of course, now that I've slept on it and thought about it a little more it's entirely possible that he's been coached by scum to say what he says? I don't remeber how long after the original question that he replied but I have a feeling there would be plenty of time for scum to interfere and give him an acceptable reply.

Looking at it now, he again posts something to reinforce how he doesn't understand the game and is very new, which does seem a little redundant. Could it be scum trying to paint a picture of him as lost and unskilled in the ways of the game? I guess anything is possible but I can't help shake the feeling that I am getting overly paranoid with that line of reasoning.

While Nacho was first to mention coaching: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5194404 Bong takes it to quite another level here. It's one thing to understand that scum could help a newb with a good reply for a question, it's another to jump to the conclusion that the scumteam would instruct the newb to play up the newb card.