By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yes I lied about seeing FF at Happy'D house, but he is scum.
The reason I say this because I know for a fact he didn't swap me with anyone day1 like
he claimed he did.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Wow.

No bong, I will admit that it was just me being an idiot. Maybe the yoshia day went by really fast? I don't know. I never even voted for the guy and I guess I missed a page when catching up. Because I thought we were still in the planning stage when nen and Mario said I should block final fan. I never saw the " yoshia is lynched " post from Prof, so I guess I was still waiting.

To be honest. Final fan totally changed his play thisngame. Went from lurker to active player. Active, helpful player.

Yeah, it was Trucks who announced the flip, thats why I didnt notice it at that time.

Also FF always become active at the end game becouse its kinda hard to lurk at that time.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
The reason I say this because I know for a fact he didn't swap me with anyone day1 like
he claimed he did.

how do you know that?

nen-suer said:
he claimed he did.

WHAT IS THIS RETARDATION

I specifically claimed that I did NOT use my power on Night 1.  What is wrong with all of you?!

And when the hell did you claim you saw me visit Happy?  At least that explains all the votes. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I see, he implied it. I apparently didn't make the connection between his statement and his vote because I knew I had done no such thing. I was also slightly distracted by being full of rage at the entire population quicklynching me.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Around the Network

But Rol is incorrect: I'm Morphball.

Vote: Rol

He thought that FF was Grapple beam I don't trust his claim.

Well, I apparently I hammered FF, and if nen's hunch is incorrect, won't be to happy about my move.

@rol You are active enough, do you mind asking prof, to let you co-co-host the game?

Final-Fan said:

And when the hell did you claim you saw me visit Happy?  At least that explains all the votes. 

You have to admit you played horribly and acted scummy.

Not only you role claimed late and all your action didnt affect anything,and you didnt even say who you switched me with.

and you actually suggested we lynch Mario after spurg.

Not only Mario delivered us the mafia cop, but Noc role claim suggest we have more than one back up.

Sorry Iied and got you killed, but we still have more than one chance o get the last scum.

Bong Lover said:
nen-suer said:
he claimed he did.

how do you know that?

Becouse Nacho blocked me that night.

Nacho isnt just a simple role blocker, but he effectivly kills you ability for good making you a normal townie.

I'm vanilla ever since N1 and acted I was unaffected to screw with the mafia and make them target me again with or

waste a scan on me.

There you have it.