By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nen-suer said:

Scan FF leave Spurg alone.

Like I said we will lynch him unless you or Astro (or happy'D?) get a guilty scan

Use your scan on FF or HappyD.........I say FF, but its your call.

It really doesn't matter whether I scan Spurge or FF. Happy will be tracked so we will know if he is lying. If he is telling the truth we should get info on Benao too. Spurge is going to block FF so if FF is scum we shouldn't have a kill.

Like I said, there isn't much scum can do at this point. It is 1 against 8 tomorrow if they kill. They would need a mis-lynch, kill, mis-lynch, kill, mis-lynch, and another kill in order to pull this out... That is 4 nights and 3 days with no mistakes. It isn't going to happen.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
nen-suer said:

Like I said we will lynch him unless you or Astro (or happy'D?) get a guilty scan

It really doesn't matter whether I scan Spurge or FF. Happy will be tracked so we will know if he is lying. If he is telling the truth we should get info on Benao too. Spurge is going to block FF so if FF is scum we shouldn't have a kill.

Like I said, there isn't much scum can do at this point. It is 1 against 8 tomorrow if they kill. They would need a mis-lynch, kill, mis-lynch, kill, mis-lynch, and another kill in order to pull this out... That is 4 nights and 3 days with no mistakes. It isn't going to happen.

unless there are more scum players than you think

spurge: I just shielded happydolphin, so that he could not be roleblocked

Nice try spurge.
My role is passive maybe you should look at mafia wiki to get a better understanding of my role.

nen-suer said:
Bong Lover said:
me - apparently highly suspicious to some because of play that is supposedly too good for newbs. I don't consider myself a suspect since I know what I am, other will have to decide. I guess at this point it makes sense to role claim beyond my soft claim, I am shield. A roleblocker blocker if that makes sense. I shielded Happy Dolphin last Night, so spurge might have left his block on him or he might not have.

Scum in order of likeliness : Spurge, HappyD, Noctis and FF tied for third, benao

Well thats just confirm (again)  that spurg is mafia.

Your role cant counter another role from the same faction so at this point I think a scan on spurg is a waste of resorcses.

Spurg will be our default lynch tomorow unless we get a result confirming another scum.

Mario Scan FF

Astro track HappyD

Me watch Mario or Astro

Your reveal is long over due you still haven't told us who you watched?

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
nen-suer said:

Mario Scan FF

Astro track HappyD

Me watch Mario or Astro

Your reveal is long over due you still haven't told us who you watched?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5226984

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

supermario128 said:
nen-suer said:

Indeed it's pretty much a sit back and watch situation, I'm do not see how could a two mafia groups would fit as last night there was only one kill.

^lol

spurgeonryan said:
Lol. ^ While tunnellng me this whole game and not helping elsewhere you have distracted me and basically hope little.

Anyone else notice how selfish noctis has been for town this game? Just because of some old gudge he has for me, he has wasted everyones time. Scum or selfish individual who happens to possibly be town?

Maybe he's after you for the wrong reasons, but that doesn't change that fact that your scum.

Yoshi wouldnt have made last night kill unless he was sure you won't block him.

In the end the one that screwed you was you.....and Astro.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

spurgeonryan said:
Lol. ^ While tunnellng me this whole game and not helping elsewhere you have distracted me and basically hope little.

Anyone else notice how selfish noctis has been for town this game? Just because of some old gudge he has for me, he has wasted everyones time. Scum or selfish individual who happens to possibly be town?

He's done a lot more things than just tunnel you. One example is that he mentioned that my scans were too convenient, which they were. That was much truer than any other false accusation brought against my scans.