By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
happydolphin said:
Stefl1504 said:
By which I mean, whoever claimed bulletproof should be checked up on the claim (looking at HappyD here), if he really is bulletproof, I doubt he is mafia (I didn't pay any attention to the amount of kills, so I am just assuming that we don't have any anti-town-3rd-parties anymore)

I never claimed BP, I don't know where you got that from.

I mean, you should investigate if benao (taking that from BLs posts) is bulletproof

Around the Network

Good point Stefl, but it was Benao (not Happy). Town already had unlynchable so bulletproof isn't out of the question. Scum having multiple bulletproof isn't impossible either. Another role that could go either way.

We will have a better picture after tonight. We will catch scum one way or another.

Spurge should be default lynch though.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Stefl1504 said:

I mean, you should investigate if benao (taking that from BLs posts) is bulletproof

Ah, ok I misread you there. I'm currently asking prof exactly how my role returns (whether just positive or which exact role). This far I only supplied 1 role at a time out of fear of that. I'll let you guys know what exactly my request is gonna be when it's cleared up.

supermario128 said:
1 shot bulletproof godfather could be likely. In which case, Happy's role would make sense in order to find that out. You should definitely scan Benao.

However, a shield to counter a role blocker means the role blocker should be scum. Right?

FF brings up a good point as well. If mafia had a bus driver they could have killed anyone they wanted. They already had a strongman so a bus driver is unlikely for them. He is town imo.

It is between Benao, Spurge, and Happy for me.

Again no way scum have a godfather. Not with ability we've seen so far plus the fact our cop has 2 shots ony

I assume you had one just like the nurse before radish helped in that area (hence you didnt use you night action last night).

SK who scans innocent I can work with but a godfather is too much imo

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Bong Lover said:
Happydolphin; I did promise that you would not be blocked, did I not? I also made sure you knew I wouldn't make a promise I couldn't keep.

I understand now. Cool trick.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Mario: scan Spurge
Astro: track Happy
Happy: scan Benao
Nen: watch Mario
Spurge: block FF
Bong: shield Happy
FF: do nothing
Benao: do nothing
Noctis: do nothing
Stefl: do nothing

These will be our actions Prof. :P

Scan FF leave Spurg alone.

Like I said we will lynch him unless you or Astro (or happy'D?) get a guilty scan

Use your scan on FF or HappyD.........I say FF, but its your call.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
supermario128 said:
Mario: scan Spurge
Astro: track Happy
Happy: scan Benao
Nen: watch Mario
Spurge: block FF
Bong: shield Happy
FF: do nothing
Benao: do nothing
Noctis: do nothing
Stefl: do nothing

These will be our actions Prof. :P

Scan FF leave Spurg alone.

Like I said we will lynch him unless you or Astro (or happy'D?) get a guilty scan

Use your scan on FF or HappyD.........I say FF, but its your call.

If you don't think there's a GF, and we need a scan on FF, then let's get Bong to shield Mario instead of me.

A day and a half until night finishes.

Nen, try to reveal what you've watch, last night and this night, as soon as day begins. Game is finishing, as noctis pretty much put it, it's pretty much done.

We just have to wait.

Okay, it was cleared up. High five to prof.

So, if I give 3 roles and a person, any of the roles that match I will get the specific roles that match. So choosing 3 roles won't cause me to get a negative or won't drown the 3 in a Yes.

With that, suggest, I'm all out of ideas.

I'm not going to be able to check the thread for some hours, I'll be on a 11 hour flight. I should be able to return before night ends, unless prof want to make it shorter.