By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

Yoshiya said:

Seems weird that you are picking up on my saying of this and not say Radish who said he was going to do it before I did but oh well, I'll explain why I am willing to go with it.

It basically comes down to the fact that FF knew he was going to be signing up for a game that was going to start sometime in the next few days and as such, to go 48 hours+ without even checking in seems kind of weird, especially since everyone playing gets a PM that lets them know the game has started meaning you don't have to check the thread list each day to see if it exists yet or not.

My understanding was that Radish wanted to no-lynch. Sorry sometimes I have a hard time following him.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Yoshiya said:

Seems weird that you are picking up on my saying of this and not say Radish who said he was going to do it before I did but oh well, I'll explain why I am willing to go with it.

It basically comes down to the fact that FF knew he was going to be signing up for a game that was going to start sometime in the next few days and as such, to go 48 hours+ without even checking in seems kind of weird, especially since everyone playing gets a PM that lets them know the game has started meaning you don't have to check the thread list each day to see if it exists yet or not.

My understanding was that Radish wanted to no-lynch. Sorry sometimes I have a hard time following him.

He did originally but then he changed his mind and stated that since FF still hasn't said anything, he isn't against the policy lynch and if it gets to L-1, will fulfill the role that has been bestowed upon him by himself in pretty much every game; executioner.

I see everyone loved my flavour....

theprof00 said:
I see everyone loved my flavour....

It's a good flavour I must admit.

@seth I used the one that rol told you and these two, that are in the first post of the sign up thread.

Beginner's Guide: http://cataldo.freeshell.org/mafia/mafiascum04.swf

Various roles: http://cataldo.freeshell.org/mafia/mscumB.swf

@rol really loves American Football.

spurgeonryan said:
happydolphin said:

You do?

Believe it or not.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Anyone else still thinking about the Bong lover/Hatmoza PM discussion?

What do you deem so special about it? I can understand hatmoza's conclusion, you can't?

I liked the flavour Prof, don't worry :D

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

spurgeonryan said:
Thanks for stopping by Radish! Did you already vote for no lynch this game?

Hey Spurge! It's not like I've been away from the thread that long, but I appreciate a friendly welcome :)

I think my no lynch vote is down, yes - probably won't be changing it for the moment, but you never know.

I think two millers is unlikely, but I think Mario backed away from that claim in the end if I'm remembering correctly

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

so far from what I've read I've seen a lot of...

catching up.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Linkzmax said:
hatmoza said:
I have a question for the new players, and only the new players.

How do you feel about mafia games so far? Also are you confused between this thread and the Quick topic thread prof sent you in the PM? Because if you are, I can give you friendly beginner's advice on how they work.

I think they're lots of fun. I am confused now. I didn't get a quick topic thread, but I'll ask prof if I should have one. Finally, I see what you did there!

Checking in. Thoughts so far:
nen's likely scum, breaking up the early town vibes before the suspect pool shrinks too much.
I shall consider Stefl as confirmed town.
A quick policy/No lynch is exactly what scum want, thus we will have no such thing.
radish seems too focused on what he did last round and is conveniently leaving out that he thought I was scum and trying to get rid of him.(Pshaw) Hooray points for being active so far though.

If you consider yourself new than I will acknowledge your response with full seriousness.

Exactly at bolded. While I was busy generously giving out random towny points, nen was eager to cast suspicion between players -an agent of chaos. He rubbed me the wrong ways very early in the game which earned him a finger.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson