By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
happydolphin said:
nen-suer said:

Well thats just confirm (again)  that spurg is mafia.

Your role cant counter another role from the same faction so at this point I think a scan on spurg is a waste of resorcses.

Spurg will be our default lynch tomorow unless we get a result confirming another scum.

Mario Scan FF

Astro track HappyD

Me watch Mario or Astro

Who do you want me to scan?

Take chose. Your role is just too weird.

Scan spurg and see if he' (roleblocker, enabler, poisoner)

FF is probably the poisoner tho, but Mario will cover that for us :)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
happydolphin said:

Scan Benao.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

nen-suer said:

Yoshiya was poisoner.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
Well. There is the possibility that FF could be scum too. His role isn't town exclusive and is usually meant for scum. Same with Spurge's role. Both of their roles are appropriate for scum. Maybe Prof wanted to make it hard for town. I can't see FF as scum though.

Anyways, Happy's logic doesn't make sense to me. There was no need to scan the miller. Spurge's logic doesn't make sense to me either. There was no reason to block the miller. Everyone should have assumed Stefl as town from the start of day 1. -_-

Like I said very early on. The only way he is scum is if Prof gave scum a list of safe fake claims and miller was one of them.

Yeah, I would lynch Happy before Spurge.

If there was a mafia bus driver don't you think you and nen would be dead by now? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
Bong Lover said:
Noctis has claimed enabler - that could be a mafia role I guess but isn't this role typically linked to another town role such as enabling the nurse to be nursing, the cop to be scanning etc.?

A mafia enabler is definitely a possible role.  It would help balance a game like so:  if the mafia enabler gets lynched/killed then the town loses some powers (not members) to compensate mafia for their loss.  But the problem with that idea is that it makes no sense that they'd send out Nacho, who had a beneficial power for scum, to kill on Night 1 instead of a mafia enabler who'd actually hurt town a bit if he got ratted out and lynched, which is what happened. 

It is, but unlikely.

Town has no vanilla townie so the enabler is probably with the town.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
happydolphin said:
nen-suer said:

Well thats just confirm (again)  that spurg is mafia.

Your role cant counter another role from the same faction so at this point I think a scan on spurg is a waste of resorcses.

Spurg will be our default lynch tomorow unless we get a result confirming another scum.

Mario Scan FF

Astro track HappyD

Me watch Mario or Astro

Two poisoners? Yoshiya was poisoner, surely not FF as well?

supermario128 said:
nen-suer said:

Yoshiya was poisoner.

I didnt see the flip? Thanks.

Final-Fan said:

If there was a mafia bus driver don't you think you and nen would be dead by now? 

No, I'm saying your not a buss driver. Thats a fake claim.

Like I said Trucks wont approve of a game with a buss driver in it

supermario128 said:
happydolphin said:

Scan Benao.

What was his claim, I can't recall.

Also, I actually agree with happy's decision to scan Stefl. He is the only one who can "cop" a miller. But I think there were better people to go after than Rol. Sure he turned out to be the SK but I still think it wasn't the best decision at the time -- the GF theory was weak IMO.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!