By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So do you guys doubt that Bong shielded me? Our two night results go hand in hand, because I had no idea he shielded me when I gave my results (he claimed after I did).

Please make sense out of this. As far as I knew Spurge had blocked me last Night.

Around the Network

Happydolphin; I did promise that you would not be blocked, did I not? I also made sure you knew I wouldn't make a promise I couldn't keep.

Bong Lover said:
me - apparently highly suspicious to some because of play that is supposedly too good for newbs. I don't consider myself a suspect since I know what I am, other will have to decide. I guess at this point it makes sense to role claim beyond my soft claim, I am shield. A roleblocker blocker if that makes sense. I shielded Happy Dolphin last Night, so spurge might have left his block on him or he might not have.

Scum in order of likeliness : Spurge, HappyD, Noctis and FF tied for third, benao

Well thats just confirm (again)  that spurg is mafia.

Your role cant counter another role from the same faction so at this point I think a scan on spurg is a waste of resorcses.

Spurg will be our default lynch tomorow unless we get a result confirming another scum.

Mario Scan FF

Astro track HappyD

Me watch Mario or Astro

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Bong Lover said:

Yeah, I saw the claim after I posted. It's something, but as stated later could easily be a mafia role.

I was confused (still am?) about my role also. As per instructions it's a role that lets someone perform their action even if there is something preventing that action from happening. I didn't get any feedback from prof the two times I used my role so I don't know if that means there was no block on HappyD last Night or if spurge was true to his word and blocked him and I unblocked him.

Uhm, well, we still wouldn't be certain if Spurge can actually block or not, even with nen's plan, we wouldn't be certain that spurge blocks FF, unless FF states so.

nen-suer said:

Well thats just confirm (again)  that spurg is mafia.

Your role cant counter another role from the same faction so at this point I think a scan on spurg is a waste of resorcses.

Spurg will be our default lynch tomorow unless we get a result confirming another scum.

Mario Scan FF

Astro track HappyD

Me watch Mario or Astro

Who do you want me to scan?

Around the Network
benao87 said:
Final-Fan said:
I am very disappointed that Dark Samus was not a Poisoner in a game with a Poisoner, but oh well.

I am a Bus Driver. I have been protecting nen by swapping him with people that I think are unlikely to be killed but also unlikely to be investigated, and I don't think I've messed anything up so far. For instance, last night I swapped him with Astro. But tonight Astro is suddenly a lot more valuable, so I'll have to think of a new involuntary bodyguard

By any chance did you swapped nacho on night 1?

No, I did nothing on Night 1 because I had too little idea of who would be targeting whom. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Never mind. Spurge will be lynched tomorrow.

Happy's scan doesn't make sense to me, but maybe he doesn't trust people as easily as I do. :P

I approve of Nen's plan. Although, it wouldn't matter if I scan Spurge or FF. Either one will work. Spurge, if you are town then block FF. I should be shielded tonight so that my scan is sure to work.

The remaining scum should just give up though. There is no way you can win. :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Agree with nen here.
If FF turns out innocent then we lynch spurge. If spurge is town, we lynch bong or happy or benao or me ^^.
but I still think, there's still a possibility that we have GF so please put that on your mind people.

Final-Fan said:
benao87 said:
Final-Fan said:
I am very disappointed that Dark Samus was not a Poisoner in a game with a Poisoner, but oh well.

I am a Bus Driver. I have been protecting nen by swapping him with people that I think are unlikely to be killed but also unlikely to be investigated, and I don't think I've messed anything up so far. For instance, last night I swapped him with Astro. But tonight Astro is suddenly a lot more valuable, so I'll have to think of a new involuntary bodyguard

By any chance did you swapped nacho on night 1?

No, I did nothing on Night 1 because I had too little idea of who would be targeting whom. 

Hmm.. interesting.

Bong Lover said:
Noctis has claimed enabler - that could be a mafia role I guess but isn't this role typically linked to another town role such as enabling the nurse to be nursing, the cop to be scanning etc.?

A mafia enabler is definitely a possible role.  It would help balance a game like so:  if the mafia enabler gets lynched/killed then the town loses some powers (not members) to compensate mafia for their loss.  But the problem with that idea is that it makes no sense that they'd send out Nacho, who had a beneficial power for scum, to kill on Night 1 instead of a mafia enabler who'd actually hurt town a bit if he got ratted out and lynched, which is what happened. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!