By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yeah, there was a reason Yoshiya knew the poisoner kill was an extra mafia kill. I figured as much and should have acted upon that much sooner. He basically gave himself away. FF, you owe me an apology. :P

The irony is strong with this one: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5209320

Yeah, I didn't scan anyone last night. I saved it for tonight. Seems like I made the right choice.

I'll scan Happy tonight.
Astro should track Spurge.
Nen should watch me or Astro.
FF should do his thing.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Bong Lover said:
With his confirmed tracking of yoshiya and subsequent mafia lynch Astro moves into the confirmed town category with me. That category now being nen, supermario, Astro, and Stefl

So, possible remaining scum:

me
benao
Final-Fan
Spurgeonryan
Happy Dolphin
Noctis Nox

Of these, Noctis has claimed enabler - that could be a mafia role I guess but isn't this role typically linked to another town role such as enabling the nurse to be nursing, the cop to be scanning etc.?

Happy Dolphin has claimed role scanner of some sort - this role could go either way. Apparently a new role for this game so who knows. Of all the people to scan, going after the miller who have been considered safe town but almost everyone all game long. Does smell of an attempt to appear helpful without bringing any new information to the fray

Spurge - roleblocker. Caught in a pretty nasty mess of lies, ignoring advise and saying he didn't know etc. Already nominated for next lynch and I can't say I disagree

Final-Fan - no role claim. Started out with several helpful posts, have given town vibe all game, but where are you now? Not convinced

benao - vanilla bulletproof. Does it make sense to have bulletproof scum? only if there's two mafia factions or perhaps to protect against a serial killer. Still, has semed like town, since there (probably) is no more than 2 scum players left at the most (?) I am leaning town based on process of elimination.

me - apparently highly suspicious to some because of play that is supposedly too good for newbs. I don't consider myself a suspect since I know what I am, other will have to decide. I guess at this point it makes sense to role claim beyond my soft claim, I am shield. A roleblocker blocker if that makes sense. I shielded Happy Dolphin last Night, so spurge might have left his block on him or he might not have.

Scum in order of likeliness : Spurge, HappyD, Noctis and FF tied for third, benao

@bold. And that's the issue. Instead of being resourceful and confirming roles claimed throughout the game (Stefl miller) or verifying certain doubts (Rol as GF), I should have covered my ass by revealing something we didn't already hear or know about. Did I get that right?

I can understand the suspicion but I guess if I get lynched for this it'll teach me that, to be of help in the bigger picture, I should save my ass rather than invalidate town's immediate question marks.

Don't get too defensive about it :) I still think Spurge is much more suspicious than you. I just question the scan on Stefl. Did you really doubt his claim that much that there were not other more interesting targets out there? I mean, it came 15 minutes into the game and has stood up. Of course, there was always the outside chance that there were no miller, but our confirmed townie supermario sort of handled that suspicion. I would have scanned someone else if I had your role.

Bong Lover said:
With his confirmed tracking of yoshiya and subsequent mafia lynch Astro moves into the confirmed town category with me. That category now being nen, supermario, Astro, and Stefl

me
benao
Final-Fan
Spurgeonryan
Happy Dolphin
Noctis Nox

Of these, Noctis has claimed enabler - that could be a mafia role I guess but isn't this role typically linked to another town role such as enabling the nurse to be nursing, the cop to be scanning etc.?

Happy Dolphin has claimed role scanner of some sort - this role could go either way. Apparently a new role for this game so who knows. Of all the people to scan, going after the miller who have been considered safe town but almost everyone all game long. Does smell of an attempt to appear helpful without bringing any new information to the fray

Spurge - roleblocker. Caught in a pretty nasty mess of lies, ignoring advise and saying he didn't know etc. Already nominated for next lynch and I can't say I disagree

Final-Fan - no role claim. Started out with several helpful posts, have given town vibe all game, but where are you now? Not convinced

benao - vanilla bulletproof. Does it make sense to have bulletproof scum? only if there's two mafia factions or perhaps to protect against a serial killer. Still, has semed like town, since there (probably) is no more than 2 scum players left at the most (?) I am leaning town based on process of elimination.

me - apparently highly suspicious to some because of play that is supposedly too good for newbs. I don't consider myself a suspect since I know what I am, other will have to decide. I guess at this point it makes sense to role claim beyond my soft claim, I am shield. A roleblocker blocker if that makes sense. I shielded Happy Dolphin last Night, so spurge might have left his block on him or he might not have.

Scum in order of likeliness : Spurge, HappyD, Noctis and FF tied for third, benao

Final-Fan claimed bus driver a couple of posts above.

I got confused with your roleblocker blocker, so, as spurge did blocked happyD, you neutralized his block, allowing happyd to scan stefl?

Bong Lover said:

Don't get too defensive about it :) I still think Spurge is much more suspicious than you. I just question the scan on Stefl. Did you really doubt his claim that much that there were not other more interesting targets out there? I mean, it came 15 minutes into the game and has stood up. Of course, there was always the outside chance that there were no miller, but our confirmed townie supermario sort of handled that suspicion. I would have scanned someone else if I had your role.

I won't :) I'll answer you questions though:

I doubted the claim as of the first day. I've played games where a scum made a townie move at the start of the  game and surfed it until the end and that was a lesson I learned. The odds of there not being a miller isn't so low, I have played a few games with no miller. How exactly did Supermario confirm there was no miller? As cop he gets guilty on Stefl no matter what, or was it something Mario said or some kind of logic I'm forgetting?

The only point against Stefl lying is that it is a very risky lie. But it is also a very rewarding one if gone unchallenged.

Well. There is the possibility that FF could be scum too. His role isn't town exclusive and is usually meant for scum. Same with Spurge's role. Both of their roles are appropriate for scum. Maybe Prof wanted to make it hard for town. I can't see FF as scum though.

Anyways, Happy's logic doesn't make sense to me. There was no need to scan the miller. Spurge's logic doesn't make sense to me either. There was no reason to block the miller. Everyone should have assumed Stefl as town from the start of day 1. -_-

Like I said very early on. The only way he is scum is if Prof gave scum a list of safe fake claims and miller was one of them.

Yeah, I would lynch Happy before Spurge.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
I'll scan Happy tonight.
Astro should track Spurge.
Nen should watch me or Astro.
FF should do his thing.

FF role claim is weak same with Happy and spurg (specially with when they did provide any result affecting the game)

Benao role claim is believable....Noctis's is too (to a lesser extend).

HappyD, FF and spurg.......hopefully one is scum and the rest are......you know :P

I think you should scan FF if he's clean we lynch Happy.

Spurg will bock FF (this is your last chance)

Astro will track spurg (to confirm it)

I will flip coin between you and Astro really this time becouse its probably. the last night

Even if Astro or mario die we stil should

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Bong Lover said:

me
benao
Final-Fan
Spurgeonryan
Happy Dolphin
Noctis Nox

1. Spurge - roleblocker. Caught in a pretty nasty mess of lies, ignoring advise and saying he didn't know etc. Already nominated for next lynch and I can't say I disagree

2. me - apparently highly suspicious to some because of play that is supposedly too good for newbs. I don't consider myself a suspect since I know what I am, other will have to decide. I guess at this point it makes sense to role claim beyond my soft claim, I am shield. A roleblocker blocker if that makes sense. I shielded Happy Dolphin last Night, so spurge might have left his block on him or he might not have.

1. Spurge is pretty much the Mafia roleblocker. I already figured out Nacho's role. He can neutralize the power of the town's power role. Taking away their shots and power and become useless all game long. 

2. This confirmed it. Giving a town a role blocker with a doc, a bus driver and a nurse is simply over powering although I still think we are over-powered but if I am correct with nacho then things would have been very different if he wasn't lynch.

The biggest question for mark for me are still benao and HappyD.

HappyD the scans are too convenient. 

Benao the change of playing style. 

supermario128 said:
Well. There is the possibility that FF could be scum too. His role isn't town exclusive and is usually meant for scum. Same with Spurge's role. Both of their roles are appropriate for scum. Maybe Prof wanted to make it hard for town. I can't see FF as scum though.

Anyways, Happy's logic doesn't make sense to me. There was no need to scan the miller. Spurge's logic doesn't make sense to me either. There was no reason to block the miller. Everyone should have assumed Stefl as town from the start of day 1. -_-

Like I said very early on. The only way he is scum is if Prof gave scum a list of safe fake claims and miller was one of them.

Yeah, I would lynch Happy before Spurge.

@bold. What part doesn't make sense? How were you so certain that Stefl was telling the truth?

benao87 said:
Bong Lover said:

me
benao
Final-Fan
Spurgeonryan
Happy Dolphin
Noctis Nox

Final-Fan claimed bus driver a couple of posts above.

I got confused with your roleblocker blocker, so, as spurge did blocked happyD, you neutralized his block, allowing happyd to scan stefl?

Yeah, I saw the claim after I posted. It's something, but as stated later could easily be a mafia role.

I was confused (still am?) about my role also. As per instructions it's a role that lets someone perform their action even if there is something preventing that action from happening. I didn't get any feedback from prof the two times I used my role so I don't know if that means there was no block on HappyD last Night or if spurge was true to his word and blocked him and I unblocked him.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

1. Spurge is pretty much the Mafia roleblocker. I already figured out Nacho's role. He can neutralize the power of the town's power role. Taking away their shots and power and become useless all game long. 

2. This confirmed it. Giving a town a role blocker with a doc, a bus driver and a nurse is simply over powering although I still think we are over-powered but if I am correct with nacho then things would have been very different if he wasn't lynch.

The biggest question for mark for me are still benao and HappyD.

HappyD the scans are too convenient. 

Benao the change of playing style. 

@bold. This I can respect. To be honest, Rol's death on night 2 was an inconvenience for me, but I must admit after the fact I can see why you think it's a convenience were I scum and lying about my role.