By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nen-suer said:

ooh, So we did have Tracker :D
Vote: Yoshi

Mario who did you scan last night?
Spurg I told you to block Yoshi seems like your asking for trouble..

Also HappyD is clear mafia at  this point coze no way the town has a cop a deputy a watcher a tracker
and then anopther special kind of cop who scans millers and godfathers for whatever BS reasons.

How about a doube Lynch? Is that allowed.

Why would he block his own scum mate?

Around the Network

Sorry about, leaving I had to go to sleep, I was far too tired. Heck I'm tired now, but I'm wanted to make sure people didn't doubt me. Yes, I'm roleclaiming tracker and Yoshi was at Radish's last night

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

VOTE: Yoshiya

/me yawns...

i would like to hear more details on yoshi from benao before I stack my vote up

nen-suer said:

Also HappyD is clear mafia at  this point coze no way the town has a cop a deputy a watcher a tracker
and then anopther special kind of cop who scans millers and godfathers for whatever BS reasons.

I'm going to love re-posting this at the end of the game.

Anyways, I'm claiming now. I'm a Scanner. I give prof 3 roles and a target and he replies with a positive or negative.

I did not use my role night 1 due to being AFK.

I used my role on Rol night 2 because I thought he was the Godfather.

I used my role on Stefl night 3 because I didn't believe his miller claim.

Around the Network

Can someone explain to what Radishe's role was and and alignment he was?

The flip was

"Radish played Galactic Federation HQ, Unlynchable promoter"

Was he some kind of mason?

AstroGamer said:
Sorry about, leaving I had to go to sleep, I was far too tired. Heck I'm tired now, but I'm wanted to make sure people didn't doubt me. Yes, I'm roleclaiming tracker and Yoshi was at Radish's last night

Good thank you. Lets see what Yoshi have to say or should I say role claim :)

Stefl1504 said:
/me yawns...

i would like to hear more details on yoshi from benao before I stack my vote up

No need to force yourself to post. You are cleared and one gonna lynch you.....no scum would kill either btw.

Jut vote Yoshi like a good kitten :P

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

NoCtiS_NoX said:

I am an enabler. 

You enable what? Thats the most important part Noc >_>

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

NoCtiS_NoX said:
nen-suer said:

Why would he block his own scum mate?

Hey, Spurg needs an ally or he wont post ever gain :P

If there was a single chance he town it was the gone the minute he said I didnt target Yoshi and acted like his action can be changed.

Oh yeah, I tracked Nacho on night 1 but since nen revealed it I didn't say anything. On second night, I was uncertain who to choose so I didn't select one

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842