By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
happydolphin said:
I mean I'm assuming he's going to keep his block on me. He already revealed that he blocked me toNight.

Ah, ok. That makes sense now (I thought I'd missed the end of the Night somehow)

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
nen-suer said:

What are you saying ? Your a cop too ?

I can't give too many details... I'm not a rolecop. I'm something else.

Whe you say I "scanned" then you're =claiming some kind of cop.

Unless you're hinting a tracker? Which makes you targeting these guys......logical to few.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

Whe you say I "scanned" then you're =claiming some kind of cop.

Unless you're hinting a tracker? Which makes you targeting these guys......logical to few.

I'm a special custom role for the Metroid world. I'm not a rolecop, I don't point at a player and get a role. I can't give more details I'm afraid.

HappyD was your Night 2 action (when you targeted Rol) successful? You don't need to say what happened, just whether or not your action was carried out (be it information gatherer or something else).

Yoshiya said:
HappyD was your Night 2 action (when you targeted Rol) successful? You don't need to say what happened, just whether or not your action was carried out (be it information gatherer or something else).

Yeah, I got a result. It was negative.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Yoshiya said:

Yeah, I got a result. It was negative.

All the more reason to lynch Spurge then. Apparently he blocked you Night 2.

Ignore my above post. I got confused with the order in which Spurge blocked people.

Bong Lover said:
Final-Fan said:
It seems to me you guys have a funny definition of "slipping under the radar".

Perhaps. To me it means "I almost forgot he was playing" which is what happened with me in regards to you.

No, that's fine.  That's subjective and perfectly valid, though I would argue I've been active enough that it's a bit surprising you would forget me like that, especially so soon after the poisoner discussion where you quoted me.  It just seemed to me that people were saying I was acting in a way that was OBJECTIVELY "slipping under the radar", and I think there is no such evidence. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

spurgeonryan said:
Actually bong. You people would not listen to me the wholengame when I told the truth, so it seemed time to lie.

If Happyd is telling the truth, why was he actually more or less missing in action the whole game up to yesterday? First his excuse was that I annoyed him so he did not reply to anybody hardly, or participate.

Then its Vla, etc.

He has a phone.

Why did you scan stefl?

Really? I said I was VLA since the start. Is it just me or does anyone else see the BS here?

You're wondering why I scanned Stefl? Really?

You know that the only role that can see a miller is one that can see roles, right?

spurgeonryan said:
Actually bong. You people would not listen to me the wholengame when I told the truth, so it seemed time to lie.

If Happyd is telling the truth, why was he actually more or less missing in action the whole game up to yesterday? First his excuse was that I annoyed him so he did not reply to anybody hardly, or participate.

Then its Vla, etc.

He has a phone.

Why did you scan stefl?

I saw your explanation, I thought it was very weak. If I was going to fake claim like you did I would give a much better reason for it. As I said, there are semi plausible explanations for doing what you did, your explanation however does nothing to make sense of your actions. The only way I can see what you did as not being a clear scum tell is that it's so desperate and unhelpful for your cause that it would be almost unimaginable that someone would play that way.

Then again, it could be a panic move with the noose closing around your neck, that makes at least as much sense.