By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I approve of these night actions

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
benao87 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

So who's your suspects?

@benao @happyD @yoshiya

Who are your suspects?

Again, why am I in your suspect list?

1. How you reacted to Mario.

2. You have different play right now. You seem a different person. 

Oh, my bad, I misread your post, I thought you were asking bong about us being your primary suspects. It was very late last night.

I'm cautious towards Final-Fan, and Astrogamer, and more strong negative reads from spurge. And I feel that Bong has a powerrole, but most likely a good aligment one.

spurgeonryan said:
Too late. I block:d............before I went to work last night. He is too crazy for me not to. I asked and gav e you all plenty of time.

No one answered. Don't worry lametis, I did not block Mario or nen.

It's never too late. You can change your night anytime (I know I have) until the dead line when night actions get locked.

Now block Yoshi or Noctis will be the least of your troubles Mr.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Bong Lover said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Bong Lover said:
spurgeonryan said:
Bong is going to kill me. H is the vigilantes.

Also funny that you would assume I am a vigilante and not just scum. Do you happen to know for sure that I am town?

I admit, I would like to think you are town, but I am starting to doubt it.

Why would you like to think he is town? He is now the most suspicious player here right now followed by Benao and Yoshi. He lied to our faces that he blocked Mario. No townie will do that. If he is a townie I would have expected him to say you are lying and you are scum but he told us he blocked Mario to save his ass.  

I would like for him to be town because I find his posting style amusing. I could see him lying about the block on mario and still be town, but his explanation was very weak. I agree he is an obvious scum candidate.

So who's your suspects?

@benao @happyD @yoshiya

Who are your suspects?

Right now my main suspect has to be Spurge based on the whole supermario scan fiasco. As I said, I could see why fake claiming to have blocked some one could be a useful strategy as town, but the explanation after the fact was very weak. I guess I still have a slight reservation that the whole thing with his claim could be just terrible play, but for now he's the strongest scum lead we have.

I have also mentioned that I am suspicious of HappyD, he did give off a stronger town vibe yesterday and have been at it with scummy-spurge, but then again, I think the two of them have enough of a story on VGChartz that they would be able to pull off a fake dispute here if they are scumbuddies.

Finally, radish built a case against yoshiya, that thread has sort of died down but the reasoning is still out there and was at one point enough for me to vote, so that is still out there.

And finally finally, Final Fan has slipped totally under the radar which I am lead to believe might not be too shocking given resent games, but it still makes me a little wary.

I've said I got a pretty good town read on benao earlier, and I agree he has changes his style. I credit it to him being new just like myself. I find that with increased understanding of the game comes increased paranoia and self conciousness.

Astro, most likely new player scum if there is one remaining, but how much mafia could still be out there? I am thinking Seth was the newb mafia guy and the rest of the new players are likely in the clear.

@Noctis. I can't conclude because I was VLA and didn't use my ability night 1. Sorry.

Around the Network
Bong Lover said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

So who's your suspects?

@benao @happyD @yoshiya

Who are your suspects?

Right now my main suspect has to be Spurge based on the whole supermario scan fiasco. As I said, I could see why fake claiming to have blocked some one could be a useful strategy as town, but the explanation after the fact was very weak. I guess I still have a slight reservation that the whole thing with his claim could be just terrible play, but for now he's the strongest scum lead we have.

I have also mentioned that I am suspicious of HappyD, he did give off a stronger town vibe yesterday and have been at it with scummy-spurge, but then again, I think the two of them have enough of a story on VGChartz that they would be able to pull off a fake dispute here if they are scumbuddies.

Finally, radish built a case against yoshiya, that thread has sort of died down but the reasoning is still out there and was at one point enough for me to vote, so that is still out there.

And finally finally, Final Fan has slipped totally under the radar which I am lead to believe might not be too shocking given resent games, but it still makes me a little wary.

I've said I got a pretty good town read on benao earlier, and I agree he has changes his style. I credit it to him being new just like myself. I find that with increased understanding of the game comes increased paranoia and self conciousness.

Astro, most likely new player scum if there is one remaining, but how much mafia could still be out there? I am thinking Seth was the newb mafia guy and the rest of the new players are likely in the clear.

How have I changed?

spurgeonryan said:
Too late. I block:d............before I went to work last night. He is too crazy for me not to. I asked and gav e you all plenty of time.

No one answered. Don't worry lametis, I did not block Mario or nen.

Well, good job, there goes my role-scan of Stefl.

You tool.

To all: VLA (or I should say V/LA) beans Vacation/Limited Access to a keyboard. So.... I was AFK if you like for the very end of day 1, all of night 1 and a bit of day 2 I believe. I also didn't perform my action Night 1 because of that.

benao87 said:
Bong Lover said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

So who's your suspects?

@benao @happyD @yoshiya

Who are your suspects?

How have I changed?

You have turned more cautious and slightly less active. An example of it is the post you just made. I don't see it as suspicious, I think I probably have gone through the same process.

It seems to me you guys have a funny definition of "slipping under the radar".

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!