By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nen-suer said:

So, you're gonna ignore me again and have town waste their moves on me, right?

Yes, best of both world..............wait I just responded to you..damn it.

You're not true to your word, I didn't insult you in return and you said you wouldn't bother in an shouting match, which I declined and answered with civility.

Make up your mind.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I thought you wants us to ignore you happyd? That is why you did not post for days.

Did you blocked mario? Yes or no? 

Stop avoiding the question.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5222330 

Speaking of ignoring,

Okay, this is simple.

I can find out who's lying by lynching one of Mario, Zero or Spurge. Which do I choose, I do not know.

Maybe I'm just not as trigger happy as you and would like to see more things being said before casting my vote.

spurgeonryan said:
I have learnedly that you will liesten to nothing I say noctis. Ignore on.

Hapoyd ignored the game ...the entire game...ignore on.

This is why I don't reply to you. This is bullshit.

You tunneled me all game, taunted me non-stop my only reasonable response was to ignore you.

And then, doing that, I get called scum.

This is why I wish there were more people who could see through your bullshit rather than having to make a case for myself against this nonsense.

happydolphin said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5222330 

Speaking of ignoring,

Okay, this is simple.

I can find out who's lying by lynching one of Mario, Zero or Spurge. Which do I choose, I do not know.

Maybe I'm just not as trigger happy as you and would like to see more things being said before casting my vote.

And you voted spurge instantly stop being a hypocrite. Please!

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
nen-suer said:

So, you're gonna ignore me again and have town waste their moves on me, right?

Yes, best of both world..............wait I just responded to you..damn it.

You're not true to your word, I didn't insult you in return and you said you wouldn't bother in an shouting match, which I declined and answered with civility.

Make up your mind.

I push you explode, I've seen it before. I suspected alot of people even Mario of being the SK after DT cleared Rol

He wasnt mad becouse its not personal (and I actually wont trust his cop claim until Zero flip mafia)....

But with you everything is personal. You will take anything i say and throw at my face with hate.

I dont want things to get ugly so lets just leave this for the next day....maybe I'll die and every will be alright again.

Also I have no control over the night actions so even if I asked that you be invistgated they probably wont listen to me.

So prove yourself to them not me.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

NoCtiS_NoX said:

And I unvoted him instantly after realizing I needed more answers. Don't ignore important actions, please!

nen-suer said:

I push you explode, I've seen it before. I suspected alot of people even Mario of being the SK after DT cleared Rol

He wasnt mad becouse its not personal (and I actually wont trust his cop claim until Zero flip mafia)....

But with you everything is personal. You will take anything i say and throw at my face with hate.

I dont want things to get ugly so lets just leave this for the next day....maybe I'll die and every will be alright again.

Also I have no control over the night actions so even if I asked that you be invistgated they probably wont listen to me.

So prove yourself to them not me.

Fair enough. I can work on that.

happydolphin said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

And I unvoted him instantly after realizing I needed more answers. Don't ignore important actions, please!

The you just admitted you are a trigger happy. Lol

Ease up guys, lets focus on Zero and Mario today.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)