By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nen-suer said:
happydolphin said:

No, I just want you to be more intelligent. (In other words I've actually given reasons but you just didn't read them, once again).

If anyone should grow up it's you. Read the posts I make or don't judge my play, whether I'm town or not, because you have no place to.

You dont want us to judge your play? What the point of playing then?

You seem to judge other people play all the time and ask for them to scanned instead of you.

Now grow up and start posting thoughts instead of insults. I'm not Hat and I cant keep up with you in an insult battle.

If you wanna keep going down that road then fine and I wont bother you again.

I underlined it for you.

This is what irritates me with this game.

Other than this I am having fun.

I think you're playing well this game, EXCEPT on my account. I don't know how to spell it out for you.

I am playing and I am reading and I am posting thoughts. The moment I post a thought (being thrown off by Mario's dancing), I'm pegged scum. Now tell me does that make any sense to you? Would that make you want to post?

Answer me honestly.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

I blocked happyd because of how he was playing. Then everyone died anyways so I backed off a bit day two. Thinking maybe he was not. But then he ignored almost every post about himself, good or bad, ga e no posts with substance and lurked for days. I just cannot believe he is town with all that. So maybe, I thought, he just did not donanything night one as scum. Just b'cause he is scum does not mean he has to do stuff.

So noctis...I have an opinion on all the other scum caught so far, but not zero? Hmmmm.... Does not fit my profile thistle game.

1. Also when did Mario say he had something on me? I claimed of my own free will. Thought it was time, especially since I usually claim day one or two anyone anyways.

1. What are you talking about?

My question: Wow! you said you blocked mario right? then it means he is lying right? but why aren't voting for him? So how can we know that you are right and mario is not. The only solution for that is either we lynch mario or zero or maybe you but you opt to vote for HappyD. Great! 

You said you blocked mario right? then why aren't you addressing that and letting Mario goes his way? Did you blocked mario?

spurgeonryan said:
Also noctis, would I vote zero if I was scum? The only evidence is Marios late game role claim.

Lol @ happyd. Why did you have to ignore me? Whys not respond? Plus for abut half a day I tried clearing you as scum and you did not reply then either. Now all of a sudden you are angry?

If this game makes you that angry you should not play. No use getting hire blood pressure up son.

I don't know how to play your game, you didn't stop posting and I couldn't keep up and the stuff you were saying was just so off I was dumbfounded, honestly.

spurgeonryan said:
By the way. I am posting from the shower. Thinkkng about noctis........

That is the scummiest thing I have done all game.....

Well you consider role blocking Yoshi tonight?......if we have one less kill (or Zero kills) then things can look better for you the next day :)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

spurgeonryan said:
Plus why would nacho ht me like that if I was scum? I am not a strong player. He put a lot of attention on me. Very dangerous.

I am town.

Also more on that note. Again, some of you must have a lot of faith in me if you think I can post thisnmuch and b scummy. A few games back! If it was not for DT, I would have been lunched as scum because I cannot keep talking that much. I am no linkz or Prof or hatmoza or trucks or final fan. But ..yet you guys think I can just keep going and going. Lol! I guess it is a compliment. Thanks noctis!

:-p

Did you or did you not block Mario Night 2?

A simple question requires a simple answer.

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
spurgeonryan said:

Well you consider role blocking Yoshi tonight?......if we have one less kill (or Zero kills) then things can look better for you the next day :)

So, you're gonna ignore me again and have town waste their moves on me, right?

spurgeonryan said:
Plus why would nacho ht me like that if I was scum? I am not a strong player. He put a lot of attention on me. Very dangerous.

I am town.

Also more on that note. Again, some of you must have a lot of faith in me if you think I can post thisnmuch and b scummy. A few games back! If it was not for DT, I would have been lunched as scum because I cannot keep talking that much. I am no linkz or Prof or hatmoza or trucks or final fan. But ..yet you guys think I can just keep going and going. Lol! I guess it is a compliment. Thanks noctis!

Dude, save it for tomorow we're lynching Zero today.....unless you fear the wrath of our trigger happy vigilant .

If he exsist that it

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

happydolphin said:
spurgeonryan said:

I am town.

Did you or did you not block Mario Night 2?

A simple question requires a simple answer.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5222330 

Speaking of ignoring,

happydolphin said:
nen-suer said:
spurgeonryan said:

So, you're gonna ignore me again and have town waste their moves on me, right?

Yes, best of both world..............wait I just responded to you..damn it.

spurgeonryan said:
Interesting happyd.

Because noctis, this type of situation always leads to something bad. Who is lying? My solution is to test it. Lynch happyd and if he is scum I am not lying.

But since Mario decided to tell the truth. Oh... did you forget he has lied twice thisngame? Yah..just forget it noctis...

And say he actually scanned zero, I can go with that. Because I know if he scanned me he is lying. Not sure what happened with my block.

You have no case on me, if you did this would be a different story.

No case, nada, zilch.

The only thing I did wrong this game, and I admitted, was to get rid of nacho the moment I realized nen had watched him, and didn't give the light of day to him and others to spill the beans. I've already said it was a bad play on my part.

Other than that there is nothing you possibly have against me so GET OUT OF YOUR FUCKING TUNNEL, you have been on me all game seriously.