By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
supermario128 said:
Nen has to watch me tonight. Radish has to target me tonight. Bodyguard has to protect Nen tonight. Tracker can track Spurge or Happy, I guess. Scum will be forced to kill someone they don't really want to.

Yeah, this plan is foolproof.

I'm still the most likely to be killed seeing another protection role outside of the doc&nurse is highly unlikley.

So before the next dat starts I'll consider revealing the guy I watched last night and mayb force him to role claim.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
If night actions are made on me, they should be made as to anyone else in this game, that is

Final-Fan, Stefl, Nen, Mario (we still aren't sure you're telling the truth until Zero is dead, don't kid yourself), Radish, Yoshiya, Noctis, Benao, Bong Lover and pretty much anyone else left in this game.

Do not use an action on me because of the reasons mentioned by Mario, nen or Noctis, they are bullshit reasons.

Thank you.

Getting overly defensive and throwing insults left and right isnt helping you position at all

and if you want us to just leave alone and never suspect you just becouse you say so......then...well.....grow the hell up.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

spurgeonryan said:
I said who I blocked.

1. Who voted nacho? Dis guy right here. Sure at one point I thought his blatant animosity for me was town, but I changed my mind. Wanna twist more words? Are you really trying to say I did not push for a rol lynch?

2. And your Seth thing is just dumb. Give it a rest. I mentioned him over and over because no one else was. Plain and simple.

3. What does it say about you that you have tunneled me this whole game. Everyone will laugh at you for years after this recent failure from you.

4. Is there two scum factions? I don't know. Are you saying its fact? Thanks for not helping town one bit this game in hour endless quest to tunnel me the whole time. You haven been worthless.

1. Yeah sure when Nen told us that nacho visted hatz. Great! Deduction skills their spurge. Voting the obvious scum. Lololol

2. Sure sure. lol

3. It's not tunneling if I am tunneling. I won't have any other suspects other than you.

4. When did I say it's a fact that there's a 2nd faction it's all theory but to you? lol

nen-suer said:

Getting overly defensive and throwing insults left and right isnt helping you position at all

and if you want us to just leave alone and never suspect you just becouse you say so......then...well.....grow the hell up.

No, I just want you to be more intelligent. (In other words I've actually given reasons but you just didn't read them, once again).

If anyone should grow up it's you. Read the posts I make or don't judge my play, whether I'm town or not, because you have no place to.

@Noctis. Whether it's Spurge or Zero, I can tell if Mario is lying or not either way, because Spurge said he roleblocked Mario.

@Spurge. I said I was VLA, what part of V-fucking-L-A did you not get? Dude, suck my balls.

I tried to stay calm guys but you are being just fucking stupid about me, excuse my language.

Around the Network

Reasons to suspect happyD.

1) He was VLA.
2) He suspected a lying cop.

Good job guys.

After all the shit Spurge has been throwing me all game that I had to ignore, this just make the kettle boil over.

I'm gonna regain my cool but please, make an effort.

spurgeonryan said:
I said who I blocked.

Noctis...what meltdown? You are an idiot. That is all I can say about you.

Who voted nacho? Dis guy right here. Sure at one point I thought his blatant animosity for me was town, but I changed my mind. Wanna twist more words? Are you really trying to say I did not push for a rol lynch?

And your Seth thing is just dumb. Give it a rest. I mentioned him over and over because no one else was. Plain and simple.

What does it say about you that you have tunneled me this whole game. Everyone will laugh at you for years after this recent failure from you.

Is there two scum factions? I don't know. Are you saying its fact? Thanks for not helping town one bit this game in hour endless quest to tunnel me the whole time. You haven been worthless.

1. Yeah sure when Nen told us that nacho visted hatz. Great! Deduction skills their spurge. Voting the obvious scum. Lololol

Forgot to add this up. With your logic all of those who voted for Nacho was right after nen revealed that nacho visited hatz and  think Nacho is scum all along before the reveal.. ROFL 

3. Wow! you said you blocked mario right? then it means he is lying right? but why aren't voting for him? So how can we know that you are right and mario is not. The only solution for that is either we lynch mario or zero or maybe you but you opt to vote for HappyD. Great! 

You still haven't address this. 

And you believe mario now. Lol! you are funny. 

Blocking mario = lying through my ass confirmed!!!

happydolphin said:

No, I just want you to be more intelligent. (In other words I've actually given reasons but you just didn't read them, once again).

If anyone should grow up it's you. Read the posts I make or don't judge my play, whether I'm town or not, because you have no place to.

You dont want us to judge your play? What the point of playing then?

You seem to judge other people play all the time and ask for them to scanned instead of you.

Now grow up and start posting thoughts instead of insults. I'm not Hat and I cant keep up with you in an insult battle.

If you wanna keep going down that road then fine and I wont bother you again.

happydolphin said:
nen-suer said:

@Noctis. Whether it's Spurge or Zero, I can tell if Mario is lying or not either way, because Spurge said he roleblocked Mario.

@Spurge. I said I was VLA, what part of V-fucking-L-A did you not get? Dude, suck my balls.

And still doesn't want to vote for either one. 

HD said  "I can tell if Mario is lying or not either way"

what? can you clarify this one. Are you telling us that you can tell if mario is lying then why aren't you voting him if he is lying and prove us that he is lying?

HD said"because Spurge said he roleblocked Mario."

So you trust spurge? then why did you vote him early on?

spurgeonryan said:
People keep thnkkng I am actually angry in this game and others. I assure you I am not, and if I was not having fun Ai would not play.

I seriously have no opinion on zero or yoshia. Cannot read them. Zero posts a ton as scum or town.

Please do scan me as I have said over and over again , tonight so we can end this. 

Well thank you for being reasonable :P

And frankly if it wasnt for your role claim i wouldnt have suspected you (if it makes you feel better)

First thing first, we lynch Zero and confirm Mario then see who he scans this night and we go from there.

I just wanna Zero to role claim before we this lynch train can start moving at full speed..