By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Yoshiya said:
nen-suer said:

Spurg the moment you return i want a list of your night targets.....

Unless he was lying, he's already said that he blocked HappyD Night 1 and Mario Night 2.

On a seperate note, I am even more convinced that Spurge is scum after have a quick look back to find these results. When Mario came in saying he had information Spurge didn't react at all. It wasn't until Mario made it look like he had information on Spurge that Spurge claimed that he had roleblocked Mario.

Well thats just one really stupid role for a townie to claim even before Nacho's flip.

Mario should scan him tomorow for real then.....even tho I wanted him to scan HappyD...damn.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

I actually never asked for him to be replaced. You are soooooooo...dumb for that being your only reason. I hope you never play again after you realize you are wrong. Scum "would have asked in at. Not in the thread.

You sure about that Spurge? Keep digging that grave of yours. 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5208570

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5208883

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5212527

I can help you dig you grave spurge. 

Aaand It's that the only thing  I have against you? How about the 2 scums faction you keep on blabbering before the reveal?

spurgeonryan said:

Also ..no noctis. Not scared.

So I was right about rol until people pushed me off of him. Nacho as well. Yeah, I am such a bad man. And now radish is acting crazy.

Sorry I was wrong about the guy who disappeared for days. Seth. But noctis has done nothing but tunnel that.

It makes no sense.

Would he do this as scum? Again...did stefl basically stop playing after claiming miller?

What about happyd you blind people!!!! Tunneling slime!

Yes you were so right about nacho.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5212527

Spurge said: "I feel nacho is town though. That was a pretty strong opinion of his if he is scum. Hard to go on the line that much. Linkz did with radish, but that is what he does a lot. Make you guess if he did that as scum or town. Almost would call him radish number two, because of his scummy play even as town. Maybe that is why he supposedly can read radish so well. They are sort of alike."

spurgeonryan said:

1. Except I claimed before marionjust happened to claim... hmmm...interesting.

2. Also Mario and noctis have been doing this littlengame with me. No matter what I say or how honest and exact I am answering their questions. I am scum. But when I ask him "how?" Mario freezes up. He says to himself, shit! I was caught, now I have to continue with the flow.

Not too mention my role cannbe countered, little way his"second cop" claim can be.

3. I was right about rol, nacho tried to kill me and Inwas right abut him as well. I say to break thisnstalemste up we see if I am right. Don't lynch Mario.

Lynch happyd.

1. He claimed deputy way way before you. The funny thing is you claimed roleblocker instantly. That's the interesting part. lol

2. You weren't right about nacho please stop lying.

3. Wow! you said you blocked mario right? then it means he is lying right? but why aren't voting for him? So how can we know that you are right and mario is not. The only solution for that is either we lynch mario or zero or maybe you but you opt to vote for HappyD. Great!

Really love the meltdown. lololol!

@Noctis. I said I liked that Mario's play is really bringing out some precious reactions. At the same time you can't blame me for doubting him and feeling uneasy at first with his play.

I mean, you can use your role to get reactions from scum without lying. I admit this method was more effective, but that means that we'll have to "trust" mario for today's vote for lack of better insight, despite the jumping around with his scan.

Also, I'm glad we're not wasting a scan on me. I'm being suspected by nen for being vla, which is retarded.

@FF. I can't answer that. If I had an answer for you, I would share. You're going to have to take my word on this for now.

Yeah, I will scan Yoshiya, Spurge, or Happy tonight.

Although, I think Spurge and Happy are obvious scum at this point. Benao hasn't played much, so what I did must look very weird to him. He has an excuse. Scum like to cast doubt on the cop, like I said. That is exactly what Happy did. I caught Spurge in a lie. He says he blocked me, but that isn't the case. Like I said earlier, he was scum trying to get me lynched because he thought he was scanned. He was desperate to come up with an excuse.

I would lynch Spurge tomorrow no matter what. HappyD the day after that.

Nen has to watch me tonight. Radish has to target me tonight. Bodyguard has to protect Nen tonight. Tracker can track Spurge or Happy, I guess. Scum will be forced to kill someone they don't really want to.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:

Although, I think Spurge and Happy are obvious scum at this point. Benao hasn't played much, so what I did must look very weird to him. He has an excuse. Scum like to cast doubt on the cop, like I said. That is exactly what Happy did. I caught Spurge in a lie. He says he blocked me, but that isn't the case. Like I said earlier, he was scum trying to get me lynched because he thought he was scanned. He was desperate to come up with an excuse.

Nen has to watch me tonight. Radish has to target me tonight. Bodyguard has to protect Nen tonight. Tracker can track Spurge or Happy, I guess. Scum will be forced to kill someone they don't really want to.

I cast doubt on you because you lied, so I think it's time you stop staying stupidities. And no, town should not waste a scan on me nor vote for me at all because all you're playing on is me being VLA for a while (which I broadcast here quite clearly), and me casting doubt on your because you played like shit (and got some good info in the process). If you lie, don't expect me not to doubt you.

And no, I don't suggest wasting any more moves on me.

The priorities are Zero (who is getting lynched), Spurge, and then it's anyone else town finds suspicious.

I did not play suspicious, and you're not getting anyone to waste moves on me I don't care what role or who you think you are.

Around the Network

If night actions are made on me, they should be made as to anyone else in this game, that is

Final-Fan, Stefl, Nen, Mario (we still aren't sure you're telling the truth until Zero is dead, don't kid yourself), Radish, Yoshiya, Noctis, Benao, Bong Lover and pretty much anyone else left in this game.

Do not use an action on me because of the reasons mentioned by Mario, nen or Noctis, they are bullshit reasons.

Thank you.

supermario128 said:

But I did understand your move, it's just that at the beggining it wasn't that good, and nen agrees.

Anyways, apparently zero's going down toDay, I won't vote for him, as I still don't fully trust you, but I will unvote you. If zero is mafia, you'll have all my trust.

Unvote

What are the votals?

benao87 said:

But I did understand your move, it's just that at the beggining it wasn't that good, and nen agrees.

Anyways, apparently zero's going down toDay, I won't vote for him, as I still don't fully trust you, but I will unvote you. If zero is mafia, you'll have all my trust.

Unvote

What are the votals?

This is a fair post.

I love how he expects everyone and their mothers to just believe him no matter what.

That's pretty scummy to be totally honest. Whatevs though, until Zero is lynched I do not care.

happydolphin said:
@Noctis. I said I liked that Mario's play is really bringing out some precious reactions. At the same time you can't blame me for doubting him and feeling uneasy at first with his play.

I mean, you can use your role to get reactions from scum without lying. I admit this method was more effective, but that means that we'll have to "trust" mario for today's vote for lack of better insight, despite the jumping around with his scan.

Also, I'm glad we're not wasting a scan on me. I'm being suspected by nen for being vla, which is retarded.

That's the thing how can you remove that doubt if don't take actions that will remove that doubt? You voted for spurge instead of voting for Zero and you stil haven't voted for Zero.

That was my entire point. 

@ nen

Who did you watch? You still haven't told us have you?

spurgeonryan said:
I said who I blocked.

Noctis...what meltdown? You are an idiot. That is all I can say about you.

Who voted nacho? Dis guy right here. Sure at one point I thought his blatant animosity for me was town, but I changed my mind. Wanna twist more words? Are you really trying to say I did not push for a rol lynch?

And your Seth thing is just dumb. Give it a rest. I mentioned him over and over because no one else was. Plain and simple.

What does it say about you that you have tunneled me this whole game. Everyone will laugh at you for years after this recent failure from you.

Is there two scum factions? I don't know. Are you saying its fact? Thanks for not helping town one bit this game in hour endless quest to tunnel me the whole time. You haven been worthless.

And with the insults. If you can't win an argument, insult like there's no tomorrow. Meltdown!!! ROFL