By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
zero129 said:
nen-suer said:
I..................Why do you think we lynched Nacho btw.

if it was and the mafia team was big enough (This is a big game) nacho becoming the fall guy to fully allow you to be confirmed as town just so you could say something like "Its thanks to me Nacho was lynched" and so when you scan a target wrong you could be like "well maybe i was bussed or something cos look i got nacho and i was right there". doesnt matter that other people already had suspicions on him day 1. Its also funny you wasnt targeted last night unless you where and we just dont know about it??.

If you and me were in a mafia I group I would freaking kill you!

Poisoner if you're looking for mafia then just target Zero tonight.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

The only thing I can think of is, I don't know what even prompted this comment at all.  Even as a joke, I have no idea what brought it on.  So if SM128 would care to share, I'd appreciate it. 

It was night and I was pointing out the obvious. Yes, it was meant to be a joke. Sorry if you didn't like it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

NoCtiS_NoX said:

forgot to address this on my first quote.

Someone is treating that an SK killed the cop as a fact. 

HoS Mario

So, you don't think the poisoner is the SK either? What else could he be? Maybe you know something I don't?

Nintendo still doomed?

NoCtiS_NoX said:

And yet you didn't vote for him. You are still scum in my eyes.

Please, I started the lynch train on him yesterday and he was still one of my biggest scum reads today. I was upset when people moved away from him just because he posted a few times. I already said I was going to vote for him today, but I like to give everyone a chance to talk before they are lynched. Not only because they could be innocent, but because they could provide us valuable information when they do flip scum.

Nintendo still doomed?

spurgeonryan said:
Why should the bodyguard protect rol, Mario? Any reason? Or more mindless posting?

Nen would be good.

Was that a serious question, Spurge? Maybe because he is confirmed town? Not a good enough reason for you?

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Question: how many more town can die before the game is over?

3 dead town
1 dead scum
Probably 2 more deaths tonight

That leaves us with 4 scum and 10 town.

Which would mean only 6 more town deaths.

Nintendo still doomed?

@nen. You would be making a serious mistake. I was flooded with work and was re-reading the thread answering what you consider minor stuff, I hadn't gotten to you watcher read until the post I quoted.

Don't freak out man. The moment I saw your watch on Hatmoza seeing him I felt right away he was scum and wanted to adjust the town/mafia death ratio asap. I apologize if that caused the risk of missing some extra info, I'll be more careful from here on out. I was mostly worried Nacho would mangle his way out of his lynch on his return.

nen-suer said:

Everyone was talking about Nacho and my results, but you kep quoting and responding to some small stuff.

It was like your confused and dont know what to do....I'm guesing Nacho said that you shut-up and font interfere until he thinks

a way to get out of this mess.

You are BY FAR the most scummy guy on day 2......so far.

That is the biggest bullshit I've read on mafia so far, and that's considering game 50 with Linkz, where he was trolling me.

Nacho isn't online enough for that to even be possible. Dear god.

supermario128 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Question: how many more town can die before the game is over?

3 dead town
1 dead scum
Probably 2 more deaths tonight

That leaves us with 4 scum and 10 town.

Which would mean only 6 more town deaths.

You seen certain on the size of the mafia here. Also, I thought you said there was an SK so does that mean it would only be 9 town and 1 SK in your mind?

Lastly, you seem certain that any of these extra kills are going to hit town rather than scum. For all we know (and is likely since scum having two Night kills seems OP) there is vig in this game that has a chance of hitting scum toNight.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Can you give me the reasons of you scum list?

zero129 said:

Mario exactly what is it that makes me scum to you??. I would like to hear from you on this.

spurgeonryan said:
Any reasons Mario? None at all..... maybe you posting strange dose mean you are scum yet again.

Noctis: Posting style indicates scum. Seriously, since day one I have thought this.

Spurge: Was quick to assume I was scum when I countered Stefl, KNEW I was town this whole game somehow (his reads cannot be that good, thus he has info we don't)

Zero: Acting very different from previous games as town. Lurking a lot more, not starting discussion himself, being very careful, etc. Is obvious scum.

Seth: He said I was likely scum, but thinks he is getting a misread. Scum know I am not scum, so obviously he covers himself saying he is getting a misread. He could have simply left the misread part out because everyone knows he could be wrong already. Also, Nacho called his scum as well. I think he was talking the truth.

Yoshiya: Just a feeling I have, plus he secretly wants to kill me.

HappyD: Seemed like he didn't want to play anymore, asking if he was dead yet. I assumed he had a lame role because of this.

FF: Everyone agreed he was likely town after his posting on day one. He has begun to post again tonight. He seems to be trying this round as opposed to past rounds. Maybe he is scum who wants to appear to be trying, but it appears genuine to me.

Bong Lover: Thought he was town since day one with his open use of pm styling.
Radish: Obvious town.
Stefl: Obvious town.
Nen: Obvious town.
Rol: Obvious and confirmed town.

Astro: Leaning town.
benao: Leaning town.
MT Zehvor: No read at all.

Nintendo still doomed?