By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Thread! PLEASE Join the Hunt!

Will you be getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?

Yes, for Wii U 158 45.66%

Yes, for 3DS 38 10.98%

Yes, for both 57 16.47%

No, but I'll pick it up ... 7 2.02%

No, I'm not interested 25 7.23%

No, I'm waiting for it t... 22 6.36%

See results 32 9.25%

Total:339
amp316 said:
Okay. Here's the deal.

You gain experience points for ANY quest that you go on. The only thing that you don't gain experience for is hunting in Moga Village for resources.

This makes leveling up rather easy and I should be at 999HR in a couple of months.

thanks for confirming it ...
even a bad player like me can now get hr999 even after the servers shut down by doing moga village quests :D

Around the Network
Lusche said:
amp316 said:
Okay. Here's the deal.

You gain experience points for ANY quest that you go on. The only thing that you don't gain experience for is hunting in Moga Village for resources.

This makes leveling up rather easy and I should be at 999HR in a couple of months.

thanks for confirming it ...
even a bad player like me can now get hr999 even after the servers shut down by doing moga village quests :D

Do you have any idea how many hours that would take.  My Lord...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:

idk if i know the hours, but i surely can say it will take a year or two lol ...

but i prob wont do it because if mh4 will get released on the wiiu i will play that instead ...
but try to get at least hr100+ for the pink name ?

Lusche said:
amp316 said:

idk if i know the hours, but i surely can say it will take a year or two lol ...

but i prob wont do it because if mh4 will get released on the wiiu i will play that instead ...
but try to get at least hr100+ for the pink name ?

Or maybe 3...

I'm sure that I'll get the pink name but how high that I get depends on how much I want to continue playing the game.  I did get up to HR 140 on Tri and the offline quests didn't count toward your HR...

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:

Or maybe 3...

I'm sure that I'll get the pink name but how high that I get depends on how much I want to continue playing the game.  I did get up to HR 140 on Tri and the offline quests didn't count toward your HR...

how many hours did you clock in tri with that character ?

Around the Network
Lusche said:
amp316 said:

Or maybe 3...

If I remember correctly it was over 600.  

Yep, I feel like a loser admitting that.

amp316 said:

ok ... maybe aiming for hr100 is even too high for me ...
but who knows, so many weapons to try and so many armors to craft ...

Geez, you guys. Here i'm not even sure if i'll get to the "free leveling" stage of G-rank. Work :/

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

amp316 said:
Lusche said:
amp316 said:

Or maybe 3...

That's not bad. I think I only made like HR50 after 400 hours. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Mr Khan said:
Geez, you guys. Here i'm not even sure if i'll get to the "free leveling" stage of G-rank. Work :/

At least you have the option of playing the game, unlike some of us...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.