By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Thread! PLEASE Join the Hunt!

Will you be getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?

Yes, for Wii U 158 45.66%

Yes, for 3DS 38 10.98%

Yes, for both 57 16.47%

No, but I'll pick it up ... 7 2.02%

No, I'm not interested 25 7.23%

No, I'm waiting for it t... 22 6.36%

See results 32 9.25%

Total:339
c0rd said:

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/03/20/monster-hunter-3-ultimate-save-transfer-utility-not-available-ye/

Why why why

I wanna try online, but got 7 hours on my 3DS save, no turning back!

It says they're coming as soon as possible...let's hope it comes sooner as opposed to later.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
c0rd said:

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/03/20/monster-hunter-3-ultimate-save-transfer-utility-not-available-ye/

Why why why

I wanna try online, but got 7 hours on my 3DS save, no turning back!

It says they're coming as soon as possible...let's hope it comes sooner as opposed to later.

yeah, I need to gather resources while taking a shit at work!

Those timezones sure suck.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Oh my! Amp is in the same time zone as me. How hot!  I forgot he lived in the Windy City (till I just remember it, I believe I remember a spurge post that notified me of his location) He is too cool to add me on his 3DS.  Maybe we can be friends on Wii U...

Da Bears. Da Bulls.

Do you only level up online when you do an event quest? I thought it was a bit different on tri wii maybe I just forgot.

Around the Network
Mad55 said:
Do you only level up online when you do an event quest? I thought it was a bit different on tri wii maybe I just forgot.

You only go up HR ranks doing online quests (well that is how it was in the original).  So you don't get any HR rank doing offline quests.  Basically, you could beat the game and have decent gear offline and look like a complete noob online with no HR rank.

Metal Bagpipe? What the hell is that? Is this a new weapon class?

sethnintendo said:

support class with a big ass mace, the buffs are fucking awesome.

Anyways, I'm usually in the 1st or 2nd beginner channel ATM with a room named vgchartzdh or something, if you guys wanna hop in then coolio, if not then some other SoBs usually come in and hunt with me anyways lol, people love throwing guild cards at me.

dahuman said:
sethnintendo said:

support class with a big ass mace, the buffs are fucking awesome.

So you can blow on it and it buffs you and others up, and then you can turn it into a mace?  Sounds pretty fucking awesome.  The only two weapons I am totally comfortable with are switch axes and maces.  Not a big fan of the other weapons.