By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

F'n awesome!

Around the Network

Great video. I wish you luck and I hope you find happiness.

She'll either find it very sweet or very desperate. Here's hoping she'll find it sweet, good luck man. :)

Just to be the cynic (bitter single guy here), the video starts out 'This is a little video for you...'.  For her and the rest of the Internet I suppose. :P  All good, good luck. 

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

It'd look desperate if it was dodgingly done, I think it looks quite nice, i'm going to time it right when to send it to her aswell.

Around the Network

good good luck to you sir

Very nice video. I hope she takes you back, and I hope you get out of your financial hole. Good luck, and come back to VGCHARTZ soon.

good luck to you, tell us how it turns out. ^^ but why use the money to pay for broadband? priorities man. buy food or use it to help fix your car. broadband isnt a necessity for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Man, I should've listened to the "mushy" warning. :(
JK
This will definatly win her back. Now I need to get a GF myself. :/

Really cute :). Hope she takes you back. You look like a great couple :) And I hope everything turns out alright :)