By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How long have you lurked Vgchartz before becoming a member?

about 9 months =)

Around the Network

I lurked for about a month before I realised how cool the people were. Not too much "Wii sucks, because it's gay" type argument. The people on these forums really knew their stuff. The personality's were unique. I wanted in, and I'm glad to be here.

As for how to make the site more appealing.....give me a minute.

I lurked for about 8 months

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

About 6 months and I joined vg chartz in January 2008, I was not registered immediately because it is easy to see that I can not speak English very well  ... lol

I lurked for about 10 months. I joined to see the full charts.

Around the Network

well, I found this site about 1 month after I got my wii in august, but I didn't join untill yesterday.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

ehm i think when i found the site i joined instantly

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I forget how long I may have lurked (since I've been a member for a while), but I joined because I wanted to post in the forums.

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

My Friend Raccoon told me about this...

so about 6months?

Hi i'm new
Prediction:
EA will buy as many Companies they can,so they can make a super Console that
will have the most exclusive games, and Will win the next GEN

Like 2 months

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."