By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - be honest, would you like to become a Mod?

do you secretly would like to become a Mod?

Yes 17 25.76%

No 32 48.48%

only if i get to ban the people i hate 15 22.73%

see results 2 3.03%

Total:66

Am i the only one who hasn't been a moderator on any site?

Around the Network

As someone who is currently a "moderator"........no

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

ToraReaper said:
If i were a mod I'd permaban myself... that'd show everyone!

BenKenobi beat you to that a long, long time ago (though I don't know if it was a permaban)... We seem to have a history of mods banning themselves, actually. And I seem to remember ioi going on a rampage and banning a bunch of mods.

Yes! I would ban a certain passive-agressive troll that everyone knows...

The day I become Mod will be the day Greece is bailed out! :(

Around the Network

I would like to be a mod, not on this site, but on another forum I frequent.

I don't know how to breach that inner circle, I'm good friends with the mod's on the site, but I can't just ask them.

I would love to help that community out, and have a sort of hobby. I dunno, maybe it's just me.

Mensrea said:

I don't know how to breach that inner circle, I'm good friends with the mod's on the site, but I can't just ask them.

I would love to help that community out, and have a sort of hobby. I dunno, maybe it's just me.

im sorry and i dont mean to be rude or anything man, but reading that it just sounds like you're talking about a girl you like, im honestly trying not laugh. again sorry for being rude but  just couldnt help it

BasilZero said:
bananaking21 said:
Mensrea said:

im sorry and i dont mean to be rude or anything man, but reading that it just sounds like you're talking about a girl you like, im honestly trying not laugh. again sorry for being rude but  just couldnt help it

Damn that is cold....you should be banned! XD lol jk

i couldnt help it! just read his post and you will see what i mean!

not secretly.

i wanted to be a mod when Vita launched, and i wanted to lock allot of the PS4 threads that have popped up since its announcement. for some reason the 3ds threads trolling didn't bother me, but the Wiiu threads trolling did.

it would be hard for me to be lenient.

there have been enough reasons for me to become a mod, but i sure as hell wouldn't do it, unless there were no other choice, and i'm sure we are far from last resorts here.

i also can't afford to take on that kind of responsibility without pay.

I remember back in the good old days when I would post 5-10 times everyday I wanted to be one, however it never quite materialized, and while I think I'd still be up to the job, I'm simply too busy to spend the time on the site I would have to spend to do an efficient job. Also the site's a lot bigger than it used to be, so there's probably a lot more work to it than there was back then, or at least I would imagine so... :P

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits