By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - be honest, would you like to become a Mod?

do you secretly would like to become a Mod?

Yes 17 25.76%

No 32 48.48%

only if i get to ban the people i hate 15 22.73%

see results 2 3.03%

Total:66

No. Hell no. NO WAY IN HELL!

Around the Network
kain_kusanagi said:

even if we give you a free box of reese's puff cereal every day?

bananaking21 said:
Mensrea said:
I would like to be a mod, not on this site, but on another forum I frequent.

I don't know how to breach that inner circle, I'm good friends with the mod's on the site, but I can't just ask them.

I would love to help that community out, and have a sort of hobby. I dunno, maybe it's just me.

im sorry and i dont mean to be rude or anything man, but reading that it just sounds like you're talking about a girl you like, im honestly trying not laugh. again sorry for being rude but  just couldnt help it

Heheh, not It's actually kind true. I laughed myself. :)

Mensrea said:
bananaking21 said:
Mensrea said:
I would like to be a mod, not on this site, but on another forum I frequent.

I don't know how to breach that inner circle, I'm good friends with the mod's on the site, but I can't just ask them.

I would love to help that community out, and have a sort of hobby. I dunno, maybe it's just me.

im sorry and i dont mean to be rude or anything man, but reading that it just sounds like you're talking about a girl you like, im honestly trying not laugh. again sorry for being rude but  just couldnt help it

Heheh, not It's actually kind true. I laughed myself. :)

hahaha ok good, because i cracked up

bananaking21 said:
kain_kusanagi said:

even if we give you a free box of reese's puff cereal every day?

That's too much cereal. I only eat it as candy occasionaly anyway.

But you are getting at the heart of it. I'd have to be paid to be a mod. It's thankless job and I wouldn't do it unless it was my actual job. Now as jobs go, if it paid the bills it would be a pretty damn good job. But I wouldn't volenteer my time for it.

Around the Network

and be subject to a bunch of whining and complaints from users who need to grow thick skin? nooo waaay

Baddman said:
and be subject to a bunch of whining and complaints from users who need to grow thick skin? nooo waaay

i dont know who would ever complain about you when you have avatar like that!

bananaking21 said:
ToraReaper said:
If i were a mod I'd permaban myself... that'd show everyone!

or you could peramban ioi? that would be awesome

LOL, is... is that even possible

insomniac17 said:
ToraReaper said:

BenKenobi beat you to that a long, long time ago (though I don't know if it was a permaban)... We seem to have a history of mods banning themselves, actually. And I seem to remember ioi going on a rampage and banning a bunch of mods.

LOL thats awesome, I had no idea! It's all before my time here, I'm still just a nobody newbie :(

ToraReaper said:
bananaking21 said:
ToraReaper said:

or you could peramban ioi? that would be awesome

LOL, is... is that even possible

i know he can be banned, but permaban? i dont know, i guess there is only one way to find out

No as I'd ban every troll. I will say that there is one mod on here that is one biased mother fucker and hint- it's not Axumblade.