By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First Impression Of... (Now: Sonic The Hedgehog )

Tagged games:

Sonic The Hedgehog

My family's very first system was the Sega Genesis which we got when I was maybe two or three. One of the first games we got for the system was the original "Sonic The Hedgehog" game. It was one of the very first games I've ever played and was before I even knew who Mario was. I sucked really bad at the game because of how young I was but that didn't discaurge me and I still wanted to play but mainly watched my older family members play it. It wasn't a top game for me at the time as I preferred others such as X-Men but Sonic still holds some of my earliest memories of video games. Too bad Sonic never fully recovered after Sega went 3rd party.

Around the Network

The first time I played Sonic the Hedgehog was at a Toys R Us. I couldn't believe how fast it was when I first saw it. When I got my turn to play it I was surprised that I was able to control it at such a speed. I remember going fast for a bit and then exploring. I still remember being impressed with how big the levels where and how much there was to explore. I remember how cool I thought it was when I crashed through a wall and found a secret tunnel.

First Sonic game I played was Sonic CD on the PC.

Loved it.

I LOVE ICELAND!

First time I ever got introduced to Sonic the Hedgehog was through one of my best friend. At the time he had both SNES and the Genesis. But since I already knew Mario, Sonic was an other gaming character I got completely hook due to his speed and attitude! XD
Before that, I only saw him on telly ads and SatAm cartoon. Bloody hell, those were the days! ^^

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!