By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - YOU GUYS WONT BEAT ME IN SSBB ONLINE!

fkusumot said:

You all know that Ben, Naz and Rol are going to smash everyone. All the rest will be fighting for sloppy seconds. Weezy will likely be going for the sloppy thirds (if he's not picky).

I'll give you Naznatipz, but those other guys are losers.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

A lot of them are still in, but wave dashing is out.

theres probably going to be some 'new moves' anyway :p

I love me some sloppy thirds.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I want in on this tournament. I'm pretty sure I can take a few people out

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Well at least I will be able to read about the results on ths site, as we Aussie's don`t even have a release date yet. Hopefully I`ll get to take you guys and girls on before the end of 08.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Because I will kick all your butts so you are left in shame

Online is gonna be great.

Before I was skeptic about buying it (don't like fighting games much), but now I will buy it. It's gonna have a great story, good online (I want rankings, though ), goo replay vlaue, good single player, good graphics, good characters etc. packed in ONE game! Now I gotta buy it :D

But you guys still won't beat me in online. I plan to do some sort of VG Chartz SSBB online tournament thing. With a randomizer, we put our names in the tournament, and whoever loses is well...kicked out. Winnders advance till we get the final two for the championship.

We won't know its you

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Prepare to get your ass kicked.

Hey I'm game. Stock match and Luigi is all I need. Can't wait to get in on this action.

PAL users need handicap when they enter the tournament late...

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Sounds great with a vgchartz tourney :) sign me up

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000