By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - YOU GUYS WONT BEAT ME IN SSBB ONLINE!

I will kick your ass... at smash bros

Around the Network

its not even out u cant say your better than everyone else if you havent played it

When im fighting sum1 on samsh will it say my opponents name or their number?

Ynwa.

Depens on the mode. For our tournament, I believe it will display his tag.

TyePhoid_PAL said:
When im fighting sum1 on samsh will it say my opponents name or their number?

It's explained on the site pretty well.

I'd prove Soriku wrong, and kick his butt at Brawl right away, but Nintendo hating Europe so much is going to make that very hard for me...

Around the Network
dtewi said:
My point was he isn't a good of a gamer enough to beat anyone.

dtewi have you played any games with soriku b4?

If you judge ppl on how good they are at video games cuz of age? You my friend are the noobskillet.

There are 6 year olds out there who will destroy anyone of us in online video games.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Yeah I don't bother getting overly serious with games anymore. My friend and me were taling about it at work the other day. While we are earning a wage then kids and teens are at home figuring out new stuff and keeping the rust away.
I just don't have the same free time, well unless i went on the dole. But then I would'nt have my own crib, 1080p tv and hd consoles.

Ynwa.

TyePhoid_PAL said:
Yeah I don't bother getting overly serious with games anymore. My friend and me were taling about it at work the other day. While we are earning a wage then kids and teens are at home figuring out new stuff and keeping the rust away.
I just don't have the same free time, well unless i went on the dole. But then I would'nt have my own crib, 1080p tv and hd consoles.

It all boils down to how much you personally like video games. :)

You are probably getting jaded with games(that sucks)

you should try the Nintendo Wii

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Soriku said:
Because I will kick all your butts so you are left in shame

Online is gonna be great.

Before I was skeptic about buying it (don't like fighting games much), but now I will buy it. It's gonna have a great story, good online (I want rankings, though ), goo replay vlaue, good single player, good graphics, good characters etc. packed in ONE game! Now I gotta buy it :D

But you guys still won't beat me in online. I plan to do some sort of VG Chartz SSBB online tournament thing. With a randomizer, we put our names in the tournament, and whoever loses is well...kicked out. Winnders advance till we get the final two for the championship.

theres a guy who's confident

ps. idk u and im prob. worse thenyou but plz keep ur happy thoughts to ur self....(taliking to soriku)

i'm sure a lot of ppl. will b interested in ur tournaments tho... so thats kool thumbs up to that

I may also make an attempt to organize a SSBB tournament however mine would most likely be in Playoff format, not Elimination.