By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Emma Stone or Emma Watson?

Emma Stone or Emma Watson?

Emma Stone 164 44.69%

Emma Watson 202 55.04%

Total:366
Mensrea said:
archbrix said:
ThatGreekGuy said:
Mensrea said:
I don't get the whole Emma Stone craze. She is just a slightly hotter, cleaner Lindsay Lohan.

Emma Watson easily.

DID YOU REALLY COMPARE HER TO LINDSAY LOHAN?

Yeah, that's straight up blasphemy, lol.  They're not even remotely close to being in the same league IMHO.

That was worded poorly on my part.

I think Emma Stone is quite attractive, but red hair and freckles are not my thing.

Everything can be fixed!

Around the Network
ThatGreekGuy said:
axumblade said:
I love them both.

Emma Watson for Perks of Being a Wallflower over Harry Potter.
Emma Stone....because she's fucking Emma Stone.

@ThatGreekGuy - I'm glad you changed your avatar. I like that one a lot more...even if I'm gay.

Well...that's unexpected.

http://youtu.be/4uSeuYyPDBQ?t=6s

Predicting that Second Son (PS4) will outsell Titanfall (XOne) in lifetime sales.  Click here for sales comparison thread.

Mensrea said:
archbrix said:
ThatGreekGuy said:
Mensrea said:
I don't get the whole Emma Stone craze. She is just a slightly hotter, cleaner Lindsay Lohan.

Emma Watson easily.

Yeah, that's straight up blasphemy, lol.  They're not even remotely close to being in the same league IMHO.

I think Emma Stone is quite attractive, but red hair and freckles are not my thing.

I gotcha.

It's just that to me, there's a world of difference between these two women. Emma Stone is delicious looking whereas Lindsay Lohan... blech!

archbrix said:
Mensrea said:
archbrix said:
ThatGreekGuy said:
Mensrea said:

Emma Watson easily.

I gotcha.

It's just that to me, there's a world of difference between these two women. Emma Stone is delicious looking whereas Lindsay Lohan... blech!

No i agree, Lohan is disgusting.

Emma stone seems really cool, she's just not my type I guess. 

Buckwheat said:
ThatGreekGuy said:
axumblade said:
I love them both.

Emma Watson for Perks of Being a Wallflower over Harry Potter.
Emma Stone....because she's fucking Emma Stone.

@ThatGreekGuy - I'm glad you changed your avatar. I like that one a lot more...even if I'm gay.

Well...that's unexpected.

http://youtu.be/4uSeuYyPDBQ?t=6s

Damn right.

Around the Network

I'll take Shailene Woodley, Amber Heard, Hayden Panettiere, Amanda Seyfried, and Aubrey Plaza over those two any day. Both very over rated.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

ThatGreekGuy said:
d21lewis said:
I love Emma Stone so much, it's embarrassing. And not just for her looks, either. I'm addicted to the personality of every character she plays. If I could find a girl with that same quick wit, I'd marry her and give up my whorish ways.

Aren't you in a relationship?

No.  Not anymore.

d21lewis said:
ThatGreekGuy said:
d21lewis said:
I love Emma Stone so much, it's embarrassing. And not just for her looks, either. I'm addicted to the personality of every character she plays. If I could find a girl with that same quick wit, I'd marry her and give up my whorish ways.

No.  Not anymore.

WTF Since when? What happend? do I need to lock up my gf to keep her safe?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
d21lewis said:
ThatGreekGuy said:
d21lewis said:

No.  Not anymore.

WTF Since when? What happend? do I need to lock up my gf to keep her safe?

You should follow the "Post your mind" thread!  I've been posting my mind!!

Watson!!