By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who is the biggest fanboy ?

Riot Of The Blood said:
weezy said:
The question now is, out of the 3 systems, who is the most pathetic fan boy?

:)

Gamer Girl Elite. She hates Sony more than she actually likes gaming itself.

Yeah, I'd have to agree.  She's not a Nintendo Fangirl, she's an Anti-Sony Fanboy.  It's like she hates them with every fiber of her body.

Around the Network

yeah, my vote for biggest nintendo fanboy goes to girl gamer elite. good thing we haven't had to put up with his crap as of late (yes I realise that I said "his")

sony - leo-j
microsoft - mrstickball

weezy said:
^ there is nothing wrong with hating sony! xD

There is when you're willing to dismiss all of your favorite game from one of your favorite developers just because it's on Sony's console. It is when you hope for game lose developers tons of money for supporting their console.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Wii/anti sony: Gballzack and his 20accounts, RoL, twesterm, shams, Naznatips, Rocketpigs, fishyjoe. Along with a bunch of others, i can't remember all their names.

PS3: Hus, Blue3, Diomedes1976, GranTurismo, PS3owner, Killzone3, washimul, Crazzyman, mikeB. And the other 100 banned Sony Fan accounts.

360- Mrstickball, legend, i can't think of the rest but there are about 5 major ones

leo-j and soriku are not on my list because they are kids.  But all the posters on my list are great to have convos with, sometimes the fanboy sides just pop out.

Okey, you sig is way out of line. Take that shit down, or I'm telling Naznatipz.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

^ or when you're willing to keep on harping on a petition for a game to come to your console of choice or not play the game at all, even though you really want to play it.

DMeisterJ said:
^ or when you're willing to keep on harping on a petition for a game to come to your console of choice or not play the game at all, even though you really want to play it.

Or when you talk about Devil May Cry bombing just 'cuzz you don't get to play it.

Griffin said:

Wii/anti sony: Gballzack and his 20accounts, RoL, twesterm, shams, Naznatips, Rocketpigs, fishyjoe. Along with a bunch of others, i can't remember all their names.

PS3: Hus, Blue3, Diomedes1976, GranTurismo, PS3owner, Killzone3, washimul, Crazzyman, mikeB. And the other 100 banned Sony Fan accounts.

360- Mrstickball, legend, i can't think of the rest but there are about 5 major ones

leo-j and soriku are not on my list because they are kids. But all the posters on my list are great to have convos with, sometimes the fanboy sides just pop out.

Actually; Nazna and RocketPig have gotten their acts together and are probably among the most balanced mod's in this regard as of late. Why is John Lucas not listed? If anyone is the biggest Wii fanboy, he is.

PS3: leo-j and Hus, Crazzyman

360: Do we have any? If so, they're not making any noise.

PC: SSJ12, me and Bod. 

^ This is fun.

Or when you call every person that does not have the same views as you a Sony Fanboy, when you could just as easily be a MS Fanboy.

Griffin said:

Wii/anti sony: Gballzack and his 20accounts, RoL, twesterm, shams, Naznatips, John Lucas, fishyjoe. Along with a bunch of others, i can't remember all their names.

PS3: Hus, Blue3, Diomedes1976, GranTurismo, PS3owner, Killzone3, Griffin, washimul, Crazzyman, mikeB. And the other 100 banned Sony Fan accounts.

leo-j and soriku are not on my list because they are kids.  But all the posters on my list are great to have convos with, sometimes the fanboy sides just pop out.

There I helped fix your list for you. I don't know how you can put Rocket as a wii fanboy when he sold his due not having games he likes.

I wonder if we can get that topic of conversation banned from the forums somehow. I would love to play another proper RE game with the wii controls, but it is getting old seeing that petition pop up so frequently. I guess it shows that the Wii somehow caught a bunch of RE fans who do need love, but just wait for the next game to be announced people. It will almost certainly happen.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229